How Many in your TBR Pile

I've got about 40 on my TBR pile and 50 on my wishlist.

Good idea to quote yourself, Charm!

This quote was on the 7th January.

I've got 62 on my TBR pile and 62 on my wishlist. The same amount is completely coincidental and how did that happen?! Haha, how have I gained 22 books in just over two weeks??

I blame all of you.

Lexie and Roxi in particular.

:)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to buying that one. I tried to get it in my local Waterstone's the other day but they didnt have it :woohoo:. I hate it when that happens!

Hehe, my boyfriend has made me promise to read 10 books before he said he'll buy me five more!

Great deal I think..

:):readingtwo::)

I am a little worried. I don't think I've ever read a horror book before. :) I suppose Stephen King is the place to start. :)

Oh don't worry. I'm sure you'll be like Roxi and not be scared at all. Me? I frighten myself every morning when I look in the mirror!! :woohoo:

If i piled all my TBR on top of each other they would reach the ceiling.

Well, that's a clear indication of a very simple problem: you have too low ceilings!

Me? I frighten myself every morning when I look in the mirror!! :)

Oh, that's quite alright! BF's mother says the fact that scares her more is the realisation that she's already awake!

I don't mind having a couple hundred - Thats only about 4 years worth of reading and I plan to live a lot longer than that! :D

That's one way of looking at it. I can gladly have a huge TBR then. ;)

• 4 months later...

I have 83 books on my book shelf waiting to be read. I'm a bookaholic when it comes to buying books. But I also believe in having a lot of choice when it comes to reading. I have a few series in there and a few biographies, some crime and a lot of chick-lit.

I know I'm going to buy more books soon but I keep reading the ones I've got and then go on with the newer ones

I listed 383 books on my TBR pile at the beginning of the year.

I've since bought 91 books and read 24 books, leaving me with a TBR pile of 450. Wow, that's worse than I realised. And I'm going book shopping tomorrow :blush:

I listed 383 books on my TBR pile at the beginning of the year.

I've since bought 91 books and read 24 books, leaving me with a TBR pile of 450. Wow, that's worse than I realised. And I'm going book shopping tomorrow :blush:

Seriously, it is kind of insane how many books you buy and read. I'm not convinced you are actually one person Kylie.

My TBR stands at over 30 and my wishlist at over 20 I think. I went through and culled last week.

I'm not convinced you are actually one person Kylie.

:lol: Unfortunately I am. It would be great if I could clone myself to get through some of these books though. :lol:

I just can't help buying them. There are so many books I want to read! I really am going to stop buying books soon though...really...I'll start next year (this year has already been a dismal failure so as far as I'm concerned there's no point starting until next year :blush:).