How Many in your TBR Pile

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my LibraryThing tag, I have 457 books on my TBR pile. But I can take off 64 reference books and others that I want to get rid of, and the total is more around 393. Ouch, that's still a little higher than I would like.

I've decided I'm going to get ruthless and weed out some books I know I won't get around to reading, or that I'm not particularly interested in reading anymore. Yes, that's what I'll do. Now I just have to get home and take action before I change my mind! :lol:

I have a pile I call my TBR (to my understanding OH), and that has 14.

I do however, have another shelved location that presently carries a few books I

just happened to accidentally on purpose purchase in the past year. There may be in

the region of perhaps *cough mutter* 17 books there. These are not the 'want them' books

that are yet to make it to my place!

My name is Christine and I'm a book-a-holic.

ps I feel so much better looking at the numbers everyone else has come up with -phew!

Like others here I love lists and spreadsheets. In my defence can I just say that I inherited quite a few books. My speadsheet showing the current TBR list stands at 575:blush:, and that is after I whittled a few out that I thought I wouldn't get round too. I'm amazed the ceiling isn't now the floor because they mostly in the loft!

I'm working on read 4 buy 1 at the moment, and then I start browsing...

245 currently. Still more to add to the list.

Wow, you have a lot!!

I think I've said this a few times but I'll say it again anyway, :lol:. I've got about 40 on my TBR pile and 50 on my wishlist. Can't wait to get through them all. It will only keep getting bigger though (my TBR pile).

:D