How Many in your TBR Pile

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some new book shelves and have a chance to sort all my books now. So I'll do this and count how many I haven't read yet - and I guess I should make some kind of 2009 challenge for this pile...

It might take some days though to get all my books into the new bookshelves (not sure yet how to sort them:blush:) but I will let you know how many books are on my TBR pile!

I rally have to write a TBR list out! I keep mine in my head at the moment. Because there are so many i have planned, i need to write it out but it's one of those 'i'll get round to it in a minute'. Especially since i joined this forum, i've needed a written list more than ever! :lol:

I've lost count. I bought a couple from a charity shop on Saturday and forgot that I had ordered a couple from Amazon which arrived yesterday!:lol:

I'd say it matches the north face of the Eiger and it should keep me out of mischief next year - and the next .... and the next .....:roll:

We really do need to get you organised! :lol:

I'm getting myself organised! I've been adding my books on goodreads.com for some time now and still have to do a little work, but at least then I'll know exactly what my mount TBR is. Then it's nice and simple. Although still quite plentiful :)

Okay, listed all my books (read and to-read) and my TBR is 272 books long :/ (Excluding 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die).

Edited by frankie

I'm getting myself organised! I've been adding my books on goodreads.com for some time now and still have to do a little work, but at least then I'll know exactly what my mount TBR is. Then it's nice and simple. Although still quite plentiful :lol:

Okay, listed all my books (read and to-read) and my TBR is 272 books long :/ (Excluding 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die).

Well at least thats a start! :)

A quick count of my TBR pile in my book journal says I have 60 books to read. Although this won't stop me from going out and buying any more :):lol:. Hopefully I will get round to reading a few of them next year and at least 3 of them are set texts for uni which means they will be read (hopefully) by the end of April.