How Many in your TBR Pile

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 I think at the moment. I don't allow myself to buy more until I at least am in single figures, but I don't usually just buy one then. It's grown so much since I joined here though. I used to buy 3, read them, buy another 3.

Now I have 24 on my shelves TBR and 37 on my wishlist!!

This was in Jan. I've read 23 books since, yet my TBR pile has grown to 40 and my wishlist is now 56! Who do I ring about that?? :blush:

Okay, so judging by the comments on here, I seem to be worse than the majority with my TBR pile, I believe.

At 84, I don't think that's too bad. One thing though that can be seen as a positive and negative when looking at this, is my age.. As I'm only 15 - nearly 16 - that gives me plenty of time to catch up. Also I read fast, reading a few books a week when I'm in flow. (Like I should be soon because of having the next 11 weeks off), so that will help. The thing is, just under 16 and a TBR like that is fairly substantial. We'll have to see whether it goes up or down as the years progress. :D

Up! No doubt about it! Who are you kidding Ben? Definitely UP! :D

Shh Chrissy, your supposed to give me hope that once you've started a TBR pile it is possible to get it back down again.. not that it will just keep growing and growing which seems very likely.

I am now down to a perfectly negotiable 4.

4! I wish mine was four. I'm going to count mine later and see how bad it is (I think it'll be in the hundreds :)). I'm finished uni for the summer and now intend to read a lot of my books before I start buying more.

• 4 weeks later...