The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to sit down and watch a film called Avatar, has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

As in Avatar with the Blue Naavi people? That is an excellent film! Was superb in 3d!

Recently watched Slumdog millionaire again, very good film.

As in Avatar with the Blue Naavi people? That is an excellent film! Was superb in 3d!

Well, it was pretty much doggy doo-doo in 2D!

I can see the script writers now . . .

"This mineral is really rare, so it has to have a name that reflects that!"

"How about Hardtofindium?"

"Notverycommonium?"

"Itsabitrareium?"

"How does Kavorium sound?"

*silence*

"How about Unobtanium?"

"Brilliant!"

Dreadful, and that's without mentioning all the tree hugging hippy crap!

"How about Unobtanium?"

"Brilliant!"

:lol::lol::lol: You cannot deny that the shade of blue they chose for the Na'vi was lovely! :wink:

I finally saw Zombieland! (Weave will be proud of me ;)) It was hilarious, although I had to close my eyes a few times since I just can't stomach all that squishy bloody stuff :lol: I think my fave stuff in it was seeing all the tips about fighting zombies come up on the screen - the 'double tap' and 'cardio.' Good times! :D

I am, very proud :giggle: I knew you will enjoy and the tips are very helpful if you are ever in a full on zombie attack ;)

I finally saw Zombieland! (Weave will be proud of me ;)) It was hilarious, although I had to close my eyes a few times since I just can't stomach all that squishy bloody stuff :lol: I think my fave stuff in it was seeing all the tips about fighting zombies come up on the screen - the 'double tap' and 'cardio.' Good times! :D

I saw this the other week - loved it. I always think Woody Harrelson is great anyway.

Last film I saw was Emma - the Kate Beckinsale version. Really into period drama at the mo, and want to watch the Gwyneth Paltrow version now. Watching the film made me want to read the book again:)

"This mineral is really rare, so it has to have a name that reflects that!"

"How about Hardtofindium?"

"Notverycommonium?"

"Itsabitrareium?"

"How does Kavorium sound?"

*silence*

"How about Unobtanium?"

"Brilliant!"

LOL! I thought it still looked amazing in 2-D on blu-ray, but everything else you say is spot on.

Last film I saw was Emma - the Kate Beckinsale version.

Mmmmm, Kate Beckinsale ...

Sorry, I've totally forgotten what I was going to say :wink:

hes just not that into you - brilliant chick flick :D

One of the best ever made. It's the American equviliant of Love Actually, and they're on a par with each other.

Last fim I watched was Daybreakers, and I don't know why it was received so poorly, I thought it was great!

Was Daybreakers that one with Ethan Hawke?

I borrowed 'No Reservations' the other night from my friend, and it was just okay. Predictable, but still mostly enjoyable. Last night I watched 4 episodes of Bones, season 4, and am anxiously awaiting the next disc to arrive in the mail! I seriously cannot get enough of that show and can see myself watching eps over and over again, just like I do with West Wing...

Back to the Future, on the big screen where it belongs!

Great fun, still love the line "You are my density" one of the best chat up lines in cinema history*

*My thinking this may also go a long way to explaining why I am still single . . .