• Following a link on a site
    • Following a link in someone's signature
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other (please state)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was becoming a book club forum widow as my wife was on it all the time, so i thought better join in to see what all the fuss was about. Looks like loads of fun:readingtwo:

I had been looking for a forum like for ages - I'm much happier discussing books online rather than attending a reading club. This is just right, I found this on google.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had been looking for a vBulletin (it's the type of board I'm most accustomed to) book forum for awhile, and after searching and searching on Google, I finally found a site that links to certain forums. I typed book in the search box, and there was a link to here. I clicked it, looked around a little, and decided this looked like an awesome place to be and joined! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This may not be the right place for this thread (Michelle?) but seeing all the new members introducing themselves has made me wonder how people have found the site.

I Googled something like "UK Online Book Clubs" (can't remember the exact wording), because I wanted to connect with readers in the UK. I'm English, but have lived in the US for many years, yet most of my favourite authors are English (big surprise there!), and I'm always interested in learning of UK writers I know nothing about.

Since joining, I've recommended the site to several friends, both readers and writers.