• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I belong to another forum where I like minded people meet to discuss one of my other favorite things...and I love to read, so I thought, "gee, it'd be great if I could find a place to discuss books"...30 seconds and a google search later, I found this great place!:welcome:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I wanted to talk to other people who were as interested in books as I was. It's hard to find people who love things such as literature around here, especially at my age...you'd think it would be easy whilst studying English in college, but sadly, the majority of the people in my class hated reading (I didn't understand why they would be taking English!) so I searched on google for a book group, and I found this one =) and I'm very glad I did too!

Edited by Echo
fixing capitals

I love to read books and wanted to talk to more and more people about books and so I searched for a book club forum on Google and this is what I got.....and I think its great :)

That is exactly what I did!

I was browsing bookmooch, just checking the site out, and saw a list of the members from Aberdeen.

Kell's profile stood out (as everybody had 0 or 1 friends, and she had 20 odd) I clicked on it and was directed here by her blurb.

It's always nice to know folks see the links on profiles elsewhere, and equally nice to see another "face" from Aberdeen (I swear, we're taking over the forum - LOL!). Good to see you here, Tambo. :gl: