Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only too aware that the french Gendarmerie were quite strict on their application of the law, He decided on the spot that he would contact the British Consul at the earliest opportunity...

The cell phone went dead. 'Oh dash it all!' cried Cedric, now not only at maximum bladder capacity but also at the end of his tether. Fortunately he had studied the rudiments of French before his trip and now demanded 'Les toilettes rapidimente!' However, his accent wasn't the best and the French being the French .............

'I'm jolly well parlezing Francais, my man, and if you don't lead me to votre commodes VITE, you'll be mopping up un grande PUDDLE!!'

Miraculously, the gendarmes had no difficulty understanding this and immediately ...........

and was onto the next boat home before you could say 'les carottes sont cuites'. Now who do you think he should bump into but Dex and Bessie, also returning home, and rather wider in the girth and lighter in the pocket after several weeks of ...........

Relaxation, Bessie had put on a bit of weight, But Dex was sure she'd lose when she was back behind the bar...

mumbled under his breath, Women, I knew she'd lose It behind the bar. He settled down with his pint in a straight glass and pondered the eternal question of...