Finish the thought, game (join in)

....hanging on the wall, ten bottles of whisky hanging on the wall, and if one bottle of whisky should ...' he sang lustily in Gangnam style.

I know! I edited then I think you posted before you read it :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol.....such wholesome fun, the pops dex and itsme show :giggle2:  :o  :empathy:

admittedly laced with a little something else. He took the flowerpot off his head now and did a heart-rending death metal rendition of the Teletubbies theme .....'Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La-La, Poh'

and as he did so, along strolled a severe looking policeman.......

accidently fall, well I've still got plenty of Rum in the cupboard (Kitchen, Bedside, Lounge, Bathroom) I think "I'll Survive" he sang Gloria Gaynor style

Third time lucky thinks Dex (crosses fingers).... Oooh the sights of Brierly Hill and Birmingham.... where next....

We also posted at the same time

you went 'window shopping' remember dex?

lol.....such wholesome fun, the pops dex and itsme show :giggle2::o:empathy:

Stay tuned folks ...........:giggle2: Such fun! Bear with, bear with (sorry a bit of a Miranda fan, me)

That's the beer goggles again.what's that? pavement, windows mmmm ,sore foot, broken glass, mmm. I must have been trying my aikido moves again, I'm sure I went to this longer than the cubs....

Edited by dex

oh she replied, it's so that people can remind me where I'm from. Unfortunately no one seems to recognise it, but they take a good look just in case...

The girl went into a long explanation, but Dex couldn't understand a word of it, she had a very strange accent. So he nodded politely, said, 'Yes,yes. That's nice,' a few times and beat a hasty retreat. There were more far more interesting things to look at .....

A Hobbit battling a Sheep

It was quite a nice flag, Especially the bit in the corner....

welll how am I sposed to know it's got the Union Jack on!

Edited by dex

Mind you, the sheep was doing remarkably well. It wasn't until the hobbit brought out 'The Ring' , aka elastrator rings used for castration purposes, that the sheep headed for the hills, or in this case, outer London.

and so he decided to catch the next flight home.  Meanwhile, Dex decided King's Cross was worth a bit of further investigation. And as he was sauntering nonchalently along, whistling lively little snatches from Paradise Lost and Therapy?, who should be bump into but Itsme, down from the wilds of Yorkshire for a little R&R.

welll how am I sposed to know it's got the Union Jack on!

psst dex ...we're part of the Commonwealth :cool:

Edited by poppy

OK  said dex, and itsme, who wanted tea n a book rather than tea n a bun, marched into cath`s eatery, a small greasy cafe in kings cross. Good god, my feet are sticking to the floor, its worse than a boozer nr St Andrews said dex, as its me ordered tea for 2.

As Cath brought tea,  she heard therapy? on dexs mp3, so loud was it playing...mmmm. a rocker are you dex? she asked , purring, i like a bit of hard rock in my spare time..itsme tried to look away as....

Dex gave her the glad eye, raising an eyebrow in a most seductive manner.

'What time do ya finish Cath?' he asked.

'What's wrong with ya eye?' she replied.

'I told you not to try that move Dex!' whispered Itsme, 'He never listens! You should have ........

said heyup cath, what`s a girl like thee doin in a hole like this? that woulda done the trick...

that phrase the glad eye, i have mainly seen it in the short stories of h h munro, aka saki, it is so funny...