What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just watching the highlights now! :D  I already know the result, but I was at work, so only saw the scores, so it's quite good to watch some of the play this evening.

Then you probably know that I'm a very happy chappy right now! :D It should be a good game against New Zealand on Sunday! Can't wait.  :exc: NZ beat us in an earlier round (our only loss) so hopefully that'll put the wind up the Aussies to fight even harder this weekend.

I watched it too, Chesil. YAY!  :exc: I thought it would be a very difficult game given NZ's unbroken winning streak. I'm glad Clarke got to go out on a win. It capped off a brilliant summer for Australia after the tragedy of losing Philip Hughes.

I watched it too, Chesil. YAY!  :exc: I thought it would be a very difficult game given NZ's unbroken winning streak. I'm glad Clarke got to go out on a win. It capped off a brilliant summer for Australia after the tragedy of losing Philip Hughes.

I can't deny, I'm a bit disappointed for NZ as they've also been fantastic throughout the competition, but you were very worthy winners on the day.  I only saw the end of the NZ innings before I had to go to work, so I haven't seen any footage of the Australia innings, but I think the bowlers had done such a great job, it would have needed an incredible bowling attack from the NZ team to win.  Like you said, it's a lovely way to finish the summer after all they've been through, and dead chuffed for the players, and Clarke in particular. :)

I'm now watching one of my favourite Doctor Who episodes - Blink

Enjoying watching Dara and Ed's Great Big Adventure.  There seems to have been a trend in recent years for using comedians on travel programmes. Dara O'Briain and Ed Byrne are good friends off screen, so there's already a chemistry between them and it works really well in the travel format, as they drive down the Pan American Highway.

I loved it too, Karsa. I was literally on the edge of my seat for a large part of it. I started watching Talking Dead this season or last. I don't really have anyone to talk to about the show, so TD fills that nerd gap for me.