What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o:giggle: I have a bit of a girl crush on Ruth Wilson. She's gorgeous.  :wub:

Well I haven't even seen the show yet so how am I supposed to know the other characters :D I knew West is in it and that's as much as I know. 

Edit: Oh, I now got what you actually meant :lol::D :D 

Edited by frankie

:o:giggle: I have a bit of a girl crush on Ruth Wilson. She's gorgeous.  :wub:

Have now watched the first episode. Missed the first 15 minutes and thought, should I just jump in, or not... Decided against it. But luckily the episodes are available online for one week after airing on TV so I was able to now watch it online. Pretty good! :cool: I now know Ruth Wilson... I see what you mean but don't feel it myself. I'm more into Maura Tierney :giggle: 

Have now watched the first episode. Missed the first 15 minutes and thought, should I just jump in, or not... Decided against it. But luckily the episodes are available online for one week after airing on TV so I was able to now watch it online. Pretty good! :cool: I now know Ruth Wilson... I see what you mean but don't feel it myself. I'm more into Maura Tierney :giggle:

I used to love Maura as Abby Lockhart on ER, used to love the Abby and Luka scenes! Have you noticed that there is a Lockhart family in The Affair too? :)

I used to love Maura as Abby Lockhart on ER, used to love the Abby and Luka scenes! Have you noticed that there is a Lockhart family in The Affair too? :)

I knew she was in ER but that was probably at the point where I didn't watch the show religiously anymore. It just wasn't any good after some of the original cast members left. :(  So I didn't remember Maura's character's name or anything so the Lockhart name didn't ring any bells for me, even though I did notice the name and it did stick, probably because it's (imo) an unusual name :) 

Going to watch the second episode later today!! :exc: 

I'm watching Firefly. It's been so long since I last watched it that it's almost like watching it for the first time. I remembered it being great, but I'd forgotten just how great it is. But I'm already up to the last episode. :(

I'm watching Firefly. It's been so long since I last watched it that it's almost like watching it for the first time. I remembered it being great, but I'd forgotten just how great it is. But I'm already up to the last episode. :(

:(   'Out of Gas' is still one of my favourite episodes of any show I've followed.  Marvellous stuff :smile:

Last night I watched the first couple of episodes of Wayward Pines.  I think it's going to be one of those series that tries to keep you watching by not telling you what's going on.  Even the opening shot was almost identical to that of Lost :rolleyes:  I'll give it a couple more episodes.

:(   'Out of Gas' is still one of my favourite episodes of any show I've followed.  Marvellous stuff :smile:

It's one of my faves too. I love Mal's vulnerable moment at the end when he asks if everyone will still be there when he wakes up.  :cray:

:( 'Out of Gas' is still one of my favourite episodes of any show I've followed. Marvellous stuff :smile:

Last night I watched the first couple of episodes of Wayward Pines. I think it's going to be one of those series that tries to keep you watching by not telling you what's going on. Even the opening shot was almost identical to that of Lost :rolleyes: I'll give it a couple more episodes.

I gave it two episodes.. That was more than enough.

The only series I'm watching at the moment is The Affair, it's ok but not great.

Edited by chaliepud

It's one of my faves too. I love Mal's vulnerable moment at the end when he asks if everyone will still be there when he wakes up.  :cray:

Yeah.  And I love the way he recruits the others, especially Jayne and Kaylee :giggle2:

I gave it two episodes.. That was more than enough.

I watched the third episode last night and, okay, the end got me.  Have to watch the next episode, no choice :o  :giggle2:

Just finished Breaking Bad. Wow! :thud: The last three episodes were just so shocking. :thud:

It was awesome, wasn't it!? I think it ended exactly the way it should have.

Cricket.. Not out of choice though! :D

Aw, cricket's great!! :D

I'm watching the first episode of Defiance. I've never seen this show before...seems OK so far.

I'm watching the first episode of Defiance. I've never seen this show before...seems OK so far.

I like Defiance.  It's not the greatest show ever, and it had some pretty dodgy episodes early on, but it steadily improves.  It's usually worth it to see Tony Curran chewing the scenery :D   FWIW, I thought season 2 was much better than season 1.

It was awesome, wasn't it!? I think it ended exactly the way it should have.

Loved it, except I was gutted that

Hank was killed.

The best moment was when

Hank found out that it was Walter White all along.

Then it was non stop action from there. :boogie:

The new season of Orange is the new Black - but so far it is not too appealing

I think this show is next on my watchlist, though I don't know anything about it.