What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started to watch Melrose Place on Netflix and it's so much drama, I love it. There's really not much to it, but the amount of drama is amazing, lol.

Quite the guilty pleasure show.

This is on Netflix? Oh no. :doh::D It will definitely be going on the Wishlist, as I loved this show when it first aired.

I'm halfway through Season 5 of Breaking Bad. I'm starting to dislike Walter White. :theboss:

The Affair...It's all going to end in tears!

This show is starting over here this Sunday, I've been looking forward to watching it for a month now!! :exc:

I've started watching The Big C. Tough subject, but such a great show. 

I have The Affair on my Sky planner, maybe I'll try the first episode this ending.. Maybe with a glass of wine! :)

I'm sure you'll both be hooked chaliepud and frankie, so far it has avoided being schmaltzy.

Also, The Chase is back today :D

You're talking about the game show, right? It's shown here every afternoon and I watch it most days. I love it! But it's such a rip-off. The contestants hardly ever win, and when they do, it's usually a relatively small amount. It's certainly not How to be a Millionaire, is it? I wish they'd make it just a little bit fairer. Maybe the contestants could get to keep the amount they earn in their individual round, and then aim for a larger group amount. It's sad to see them walk away with nothing time after time. My Mum refuses to watch it because she gets so cranky that they never win. :D

You're talking about the game show, right? It's shown here every afternoon and I watch it most days. I love it! But it's such a rip-off. The contestants hardly ever win, and when they do, it's usually a relatively small amount. It's certainly not How to be a Millionaire, is it? I wish they'd make it just a little bit fairer. Maybe the contestants could get to keep the amount they earn in their individual round, and then aim for a larger group amount. It's sad to see them walk away with nothing time after time. My Mum refuses to watch it because she gets so cranky that they never win. :D

Noooo, it's the whole point of the game, they must not change it!  :D

Your mum sounds like mine - she gets peed off when the team has accumulated a lot of money and then the last person comes along and takes a minus offer.  She says that person shouldn't get any money. :D

A former colleague of mine (Bryn, a Kiwi!) went on the show and went for the high offer of £40,000, which he then had to split with another person who got £0, so he got £20k out of it  :o  He was the contestant who was playing during the famous Fanny Chmelar incident  :D

I watched an episode of Gilmore Girls yesterday, it was a lot of fun but I was so tired I had trouble concentrating :(. It didn't help that I could hardly see the screen because of the sun shining behind it (through the window, it always does in the late afternoon, if it's sunny), so about half way through the episode I decided to close the curtains. But I was able to concentrate better the second half and I then really enjoyed it :).

I watched an episode of Gilmore Girls yesterday, it was a lot of fun but I was so tired I had trouble concentrating :(. It didn't help that I could hardly see the screen because of the sun shining behind it (through the window, it always does in the late afternoon, if it's sunny), so about half way through the episode I decided to close the curtains. But I was able to concentrate better the second half and I then really enjoyed it :).

Which season are you watching? :) 

Which season are you watching? :)

Season one :blush2:, I'm not watching it that often so progress is slow. But it does mean I have a lot more seasons to look forward to watching :). I am enjoying the show :).

Season one :blush2:, I'm not watching it that often so progress is slow. But it does mean I have a lot more seasons to look forward to watching :). I am enjoying the show :).

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I envy you for being in such early stages of the show, you have so many amazing things to look forward to :wub: 

Noooo, it's the whole point of the game, they must not change it!  :D

Your mum sounds like mine - she gets peed off when the team has accumulated a lot of money and then the last person comes along and takes a minus offer.  She says that person shouldn't get any money. :D

A former colleague of mine (Bryn, a Kiwi!) went on the show and went for the high offer of £40,000, which he then had to split with another person who got £0, so he got £20k out of it  :o  He was the contestant who was playing during the famous Fanny Chmelar incident  :D

How cool that your friend was on that ep! I'd seen the clip before, but thanks for sharing it. I watched it again and it made me laugh just as much. I love the look on Bradley's face as he tries not to laugh, and it's even better when the usually serious chasers are laughing too! :D I've watched whole YouTube compilations of those funny moments. Hilarious stuff!

Ooh, I'd be pretty cranky if I had to give 20,000 pounds to someone who hadn't contributed a dime! Oh well. I suppose it's better than getting nothing.

8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown.  I know I shouldn't have, but I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so much at this bit:

:giggle2:

I was the same on Friday night when I watched it! A colleague at work then recommended watching Man Down, so we tried the first episode from earlier in the week, and really enjoyed it, so I've downloaded series one to watch as well now.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I envy you for being in such early stages of the show, you have so many amazing things to look forward to :wub:

I'm glad to hear there are a lot of amazing things to come in the episodes :).