What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

I didn't realise they were both starting again over here.  Managed to find The Originals on demand, so I'll watch that this afternoon and I won't miss any.

Kylie, I actually prefer The Originals to TVD … I think TVD is ok, but for me it feels like it's lost its way a bit.

I prefer The Originals too, partly because I agree with Claire, they seem to be fishing for plot ideas, and the characters personalities change far too much, good Stefan, bad Stefan, good Stefan, bad Stefan for example.. Give me naughty, troubled and emotional Klaus anytime..   :wub: Also, The Originals, I feel, is TVD for grown ups! :D

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylie, I actually prefer The Originals to TVD … I think TVD is ok, but for me it feels like it's lost its way a bit.

I prefer The Originals too, partly because I agree with Claire, they seem to be fishing for plot ideas, and the characters personalities change far too much, good Stefan, bad Stefan, good Stefan, bad Stefan for example.. Give me naughty, troubled and emotional Klaus anytime..   :wub: Also, The Originals, I feel, is TVD for grown ups! :D

Interesting, thanks!

Chalie, not to mention how many times all of the characters have died and then come back to life one way or another. :D

Interesting, thanks!

Chalie, not to mention how many times all of the characters have died and then come back to life one way or another. :D

That's what bugs me the most I think … no character is ever dead! I know they're all the undead anyway, but they've taken it one step too far for me now.

That's what bugs me the most I think … no character is ever dead! I know they're all the undead anyway, but they've taken it one step too far for me now.

I'm not sure if I know for sure who is actually alive/dead/on the other side, Alaric constantly confuses me, what is he? Human, dead human, vampire hunter, vampire, chief vampire? Do you think that when the actors were asked if they could be versatile they realised quite what that would mean?! :D

I'm not sure if I know for sure who is actually alive/dead/on the other side, Alaric constantly confuses me, what is he? Human, dead human, vampire hunter, vampire, chief vampire? Do you think that when the actors were asked if they could be versatile they realised quite what that would mean?! :D

Haha! I have no idea what Alaric is either. It's hard keeping up, but I still enjoy it!

I think Jenna is the only one who hasn't come back...I think because she had a 'human' death. She must be annoyed that she's the only one who never gets to come back!

Latest episode of The Walking Dead.

OMG.

Rick had a haircut and got rid his beard!! Yay! And it's so cute how they all wanted to stay together in one house. I know it's for safety reasons, but  :wub:.

Hornblower  :D

12 Monkeys 1x01.  Not bad.  Certainly a higher quality production that Syfy's usual output.  Don't quite see where they're going to take it above and beyond the film's story, though :shrug: