What Are You Watching Now? - 2015

Athena

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Office

Jim and Pam have just got married, and now Michael is sleeping with Pam's mum. :o  :giggle:  Pam's reaction was so funny, the way she ran out of the office screaming "Noooo!! Noooooo!" :giggle2:

Holly has already been transferred to Nashua. She is dating the salesman there, but corporate don't have an issue with that so why did they have an issue when she was dating Michael. :motz:

So loving the show. I have about 4 seasons to go, so I'm probably only half way through.

Re: The Office

Jim and Pam have just got married, and now Michael is sleeping with Pam's mum. :o  :giggle:  Pam's reaction was so funny, the way she ran out of the office screaming "Noooo!! Noooooo!" :giggle2:

Holly has already been transferred to Nashua. She is dating the salesman there, but corporate don't have an issue with that so why did they have an issue when she was dating Michael. :motz:

So loving the show. I have about 4 seasons to go, so I'm probably only half way through.

:lol: Loving all the comments!!

Didn't you just love how Jim and Pam got married in secret, just the two of them, and managed to have the kind of wedding they really wanted? And it was priceless when Michael started dating Pam's Mom :D Can you imagine how horrible that is?!? :lol: Re: Holly. I don't know if it was the fact that they hadn't disclosed the information to corporate before the boss saw them making out. If they'd told the corporate about it it might have been okay...? I'm not sure. And if you think back, it was fine for Michael and Jan to date, so I guess it was because they signed some sort of contract? So I'm thinking Holly and the Nashua fella (can't be bothered to remember his name :rolleyes:) told about their relationship before they were 'sussed out' and so it was okay because of that. Stupid bureaucracy... 

I have to warn you: I've not seen the last 1-2 seasons of the show, but there's something that happens and you might not like it and so it might ruin the last 1-2 seasons for you, at least initially. But you still have a lot of awesome stuff ahead of you!! :smile2: And I would definitely watch all of it, till the 'bitter end' :D I will do so when I get the chance. 

Forbrydelsen (The Killing) season 1, episode 1

I've finally started this famed television series, now eight years old, about Detective Sarah Lund and her crime-solving team in Copenhagen's police department. In her last day with the danish police force before moving to Sweden with his boyfriend, Lund and her department receive a case of a disappearing young girl, whom they eventually find dead, dumped in a river. The girl's name was Nanna Birk Larsen, a blonde, pretty and sociable top student. I can't help but think the next episodes will revolve around both the investigation and the everyday life of those close to her; also, because the first episode didn't feel rushed and has given a fair amount of time to her friends and family. I like it, so far.

Vikings season 3, episode 1

This series has returned without changes. It remains straightforward in plot, toned down, eventful and with attention to detail. Ragnar Lothbrok and company sail once more towards british isles. Although much more happens, it would be spoilers. I'm expecting the same as from other seasons.

Edited by Sousa

Finale tomorrow night … can't wait to find out the verdict, but we usually watch it on a Tuesday night, so I'll have to try and avoid spoilers before then. :lurker:

We will hopefully watch it tomorrow, as Maddie and I usually watch it while Charlie is at badminton.. I'll be careful not to comment until you've seen it. :)

Just watched the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory. They did a lovely tribute to Carol Ann Susi (who played the voice of Howard's mother), who passed away last year. I cried. It was so well done.

Now I'm watching How to Get Away with Murder.

Just watched the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory. They did a lovely tribute to Carol Ann Susi (who played the voice of Howard's mother), who passed away last year. I cried. It was so well done.

That's nice to hear, that it was so well done :) (may she rest in peace :( ). I haven't yet been able to see any of the newest season, but once it's released on DVD / Blu-ray I'll watch the whole season. Possibly I might be able to see some episodes on TV when the Netherlands decides to show it (I don't think they have done so yet but I could be wrong), but generally my parents want to use their TV (we can't receive TV in the bakery) when TBBT is on so I can't watch it nor record it and I don't like to watch them too much out of order because then I might be spoiled for what happened earlier in the season. But obviously I can't wait to see the whole season once it's out and we've bought it (usually it's a birthday gift for me so I'll have to wait a bit :P).

It's a shame you can't get to see the episodes now, but it'll be great to be able to watch them all at once rather than having to wait a week or more between episodes. :)

That's also very true :). Good things come to those who wait and all that :P.

Popped out for ten minutes and came back to find the cricket on again!  Tail end of the coverage of the SA v IND game.

Bragger! :P

I was looking forward to finally watching a match on the weekend (first game in a week!) but it was rained out! I think I now have to wait yet another week for the next game. :(

The Flash 1x12 - this is on its way to being the best superhero tv series yet, I think.  Just great fun  :smile:

Arrow 3x12 - this is still really enjoyable, but it's kind of wallowing in The Flash's shadow at the moment.

Watched the newest ep of The Walking Dead. You might enjoy this one a bit more, Karsa. ;) Now I'm watching The Talking Dead, which airs immediately after The Walking Dead and involves interviews with cast/crew and an in-depth discussion of the episode that just aired. It's great for fans!