The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am debating whether to watch the original Dawn of the Dead right now

I watched that last night on BBC Four. They have a great horror season going on at the moment. It is an excellent film, really gruesome and so true to life. I wouldn't say it has as many laughs in it though as Shaun Of The Dead although the zombies are more realistic. :lol:

Someone mentioned about Jonny English. I saw that too, Rowan Atkinson really doesn't convince me as him, he's too stupid and I always think of Mr Bean. Nah it didn't do it for me personally.

From Paris With Love - John Travolta was brilliant in it as per usual ;)

Salt - with Angelina Jolie, great action packed spy film.

Predators - Actually not too bad, still preferred AVP though.

The A Team - Action packed sillyness, good fun :)

My Alien Anthology blu-ray box set turned up, so I had to watch Aliens. It's pretty much my favourite movie, and I don't think I've enjoyed it that much in ages - it looks/sounds awesome :cool::D

Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I wish I could forget that I saw it! :irked:

:lol: :lol: I think I saw 'Star Trek~Nemesis' (the one with Tom Hardy in it) :)

This Is England - 10/10

This is a complete masterpiece by the producer Shane Meadows. It is a social realism film that touches on many poweful issues and even though it is awfully grim at times there are more light hearted, happier moments for the viewer which is unusual for a film of this nature. Class.

This Is England - 10/10

This is a complete masterpiece by the producer Shane Meadows. It is a social realism film that touches on many poweful issues and even though it is awfully grim at times there are more light hearted, happier moments for the viewer which is unusual for a film of this nature. Class.

Did you see the TV series This is England 86? Absolutely brilliant, if very hard to watch sometimes. If you love the movie the series is a must see.

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 a while back, was a little apprehensive with the record of Hollywood sequels to decent movies, but it surprised me, was a great watch. Fun, sure but a good movie. Depp is absolutely fantastic and adds a whole new dimension and believability to Sparrow, the supporting cast is easily adequate and some of them really shine through.

Edited by Rawr

I watched Catch and Release late last night. It's one of my guilty pleasures, and I just need to go out and buy a copy for myself! I have a serious thing for Timothy Olyphant in that film, and even though it's not the best example of quality filmmaking, I'll watch it for him in a heartbeat ;).

I watched Ghost and Deep Impact on the weekend. It had been quite a number of years since I last saw Ghost, and I was surprised to realise that I've never seen Deep Impact before.

We watched 4 episodes of Bones last night, from season 5. I hadn't realized that the 100th episode was on the disc I received from Netflix, and since it's so distressing I embarassed myself by crying! :blush: I couldn't help it. Poor Booth!

We watched 4 episodes of Bones last night, from season 5. I hadn't realized that the 100th episode was on the disc I received from Netflix, and since it's so distressing I embarassed myself by crying! :blush: I couldn't help it. Poor Booth!

:friends3:

At the moment I am watching 'Halloween' (1978 version) :)