What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The album's not actually out until September - that song is the first track they've released from it :smile:

Aw shucks. Well I suppose that gives me plenty of time to listen to their latest album which I have yet to familiarize myself with :blush:

Which I will actually do now, I think!

I remember being a fan of Jane's Addiction's 'Been Caught Stealing' back in the day...

I'm listening to political talk radio - one of my fave things to do while working :D.

^ I know that band but have never listened to it, do you think I might like it?

You might! :smile:

I remember being a fan of Jane's Addiction's 'Been Caught Stealing' back in the day...

:D

I'm not surprised, I thought it might be something you'd like :D

You might! :smile:

Alright, should check it out some day, thanks! :)

I'm listening to Korn, I need some gutsy music because I need to be 100% confident today!

Singing In The Rain - Gene Kelly

(Poppy, you will have to teach me how to upload music to the forum like you do. On second thought maybe you better not as I would probably get out of control :) )

Edited by muggle not

Singing In The Rain - Gene Kelly

I'm sure that was just pure cheek on your part, after I was complaining about our weather! :D

(Poppy, you will have to teach me how to upload music to the forum like you do. On second thought maybe you better not as I would probably get out of control :) )

It's really easy Muggles. Just find the song on Youtube and copy and paste the http. thingy at the top of the page, onto your reply. It automatically comes up with the clip. You just get as out of control as you want! (how could I deny some-one who patiently explained to me how to upload pictures through tinypics, many moons ago ??) :friends3:

I'm doing some gardening, so am continuing with the audio version of 'Midnight's Children'. I am on disc 11 of 22. It is a wonderful telling of the story, just wonderful. :smile: Makes the task of heavy gardening so much easier.

Thanks poppy. I heard the song on the radio today on my satellite station of songs from the 50's. It is a nice novelty song and is sung well.

Ooh, Ooh, there was another song that you had listed called Lollipop, Lollipop, but it dissappeared and I can't find it now. It is alaso a good one.

Edited by muggle not