Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:23_sing: Sadly, I know most of the words................ :blush2:

Fanks, I enjoyed that! :flowers2:

:D

And to think Trevor Horn and Geoff Downes went on from The Buggles to appear on one of my favourite Yes albums ... :o

Got to love their fashion sense :giggle2:

Great music, and Roger Dean artwork. How the world once made sense. :D

Now most days I pop along to the NASA site to check out their picture of the day (follow this link to catch them!), and today's was a video looking at us earthlings, and our universal need to dance. So I have just watched it, and this is the fab and joyful video. It's worth watching through to the end. Anyone fancy a dance? :smile:

Now most days I pop along to the NASA site to check out their picture of the day (follow this link to catch them!), and today's was a video looking at us earthlings, and our universal need to dance. So I have just watched it, and this is the fab and joyful video. It's worth watching through to the end. Anyone fancy a dance? :smile:

That was absolutely glorious Chrissy, thank you :b7ydance:

Great music, and Roger Dean artwork. How the world once made sense. :D

Wow. I just fell off my chair :lol: Bonus points for Roger Dean mentionage, Chrissy! :cool::D

Somebody in the office just used the word 'topographic', which immediately made me think of their album 'Tales from Topographic Oceans' or - as Rick Wakeman calls it - 'Toby's Graphic Go-Karts' :D

Struggled to find a live version with good sound quality. I don't go for the look of this band but my god do they make some great tunes. Dude singing has a great voice as well.

Parental Advisory: May contain naughty words during the crowd banter!

Holy Magoley Steve, are you determined to take a trail thorugh my late teens and early twenties? :o My husband would be saying "I've still got that on vinyl" around now! :giggle2:

:giggle2: These things have to be done :D

:wub: