What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a folk rock band. You should definitely listen to their music. Marcus Mumford has one of the strongest male voices of today's music scene. Sigh No More is the name of their studio album. You can find them on youtube too.

It is a folk rock band. You should definitely listen to their music. Marcus Mumford has one of the strongest male voices of today's music scene. Sigh No More is the name of their studio album. You can find them on youtube too.

I've got Sigh No More and absolutely love it.

Here's one of their's Dex .....

I've got Sigh No More and absolutely love it.

Great song and an amazing record!

This is what I am listening to now....what a voice!

Edited by Nika

This is what I am listening to now....what a voice!

Oh yes!! She's wonderful. I have Lungs and love it. I love people with distinctive voices and her music is so original.

Do you like Regina Spektor Nika? My favourite one of hers is Samson, but I've already posted that one in this thread.

This is another lovely one.....

Edited by poppy

Tool make the freakiest videos :giggle2:

I rather like some of Tools. They have the most unusual rolling sound about their music, I don't know how to describe it. But I think I prefer to listen to it without the videos :D

I rather like some of Tools. They have the most unusual rolling sound about their music, I don't know how to describe it. But I think I prefer to listen to it without the videos :D

Tool is amazing. The best voice ever! have been a fan for almost 20 years! Their videos are...hmmm....disturbing but still like watching them.

Oh and Regina Spektor is on my list of bets female singers. Just below Kate Bush!

Edited by Nika

Tool is amazing. The best voice ever! have been a fan for almost 20 years! Their videos are...hmmm....disturbing but still like watching them.

Oh and Regina Spektor is on my list of bets female singers. Just below Kate Bush!

We're definitely on the same page then Nika :friends3:

Yeah, disturbing's the word. Especially Schism <<shudder>>

Talking of which ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1I6pFbwhWU

... and my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRLPZSzVDk&feature=related

^^ That'll get your day moving, for sure :cool:

Actually, when I woke up, the song started playing in my head, the guitars from the start of the song, and then I just had to go to youtube to listen to the song :D

Some days were dark

Some nights were bright

I wish that I could live it all again

I reckon, at their age, they're going to need oxygen tanks on stage for after they've played that song :lol:

I reckon, at their age, they're going to need oxygen tanks on stage for after they've played that song :lol:

How rude of the fanboi!! :D

I'm going to play the song now for the 4th time this morning. It's a perfect theme song for the day!