What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this .. wish they would play it more often and wish, wish, WISH, I had been at this concert :smile:

Crikey, we actually agree on something - that can't be right :lol:;)

Crikey, we actually agree on something - that can't be right :lol:;)

Bet we can't agree on our favourite Muse song :D It's quite difficult infact ... but if you stood over me with a gun and demanded an answer .. I'd probably say 'Hysteria' .. but then again there would be a long list looking something like 'Citizen Erased/Microcuts/Dead Star/Supermassive Black Hole/New Born/Plug in Baby/Knights of Cydonia/Stockholm Syndrome/Cave/Muscle Museum/Bliss/Space Dementia/Apocalypse Please/Feeling Good/Take a Bow'' .. it would be easier to say what I don't like .. which is anything bordering on a ballad .. (worst example 'Guiding Light') Matt says the next album might have a lot of lullabies on it :mad:

I couldn't pick a favourite Muse song, there are too many but - just for argument's sake - I'll say Plug In Baby cos it was the track that got me into them, and it's lifted the roof off every time I've seen them play it live :smile:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5u7t7t2Hk

I think that I hear celestial angels

They ricochet - sounds of moments of glory that passed

Now my pipe dreams are calling

They sing to me sweetly

Of soul and sincerity

Let's reset our instrument dials

Cause somewhere the moment will come

When we crash through the heart of the sun

Cause we are unstoppable now

Somewhere the night will explode

On the back of this wave that we rode

Because we are unbreakable now

Yes we are unbreakable now

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Nerve End. Best Finnish band I've discovered in years. Heartily recommended to any metal fan! (Their latest EP is available for downloading, for free, on their website, if you're interested.)