What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one of my most favourite songs Muggles, and my favourite artist. Beautiful.

Yeah, mine too. Absolutely great song by Mclean and a wonderful video. My CD of Don Mclean is probably the most played of all my many CDs. Another song by Don Mclean that I really like, originally done by Roy Orbison.

:D :D

I love Riverside, they're one of my favourite bands :D In amongst the heavier stuff they've recorded some really different, atmospheric songs :smile:

[/url] Edited by Karsa Orlong

I have just discovered these musicians, and this is the one I like best:

That sounds fantastic! I'm going to be looking them up later on :) I love flamenco and acoustic guitarists too - my favourites are Paco Peña and Titi Robin

:D :D

I love Riverside, they're one of my favourite bands :D In amongst the heavier stuff they've recorded some really different, atmospheric songs

I can't believe I haven't heard of them before. A lot of that blame is pointed towards your way :giggle2: I'm listening to their albums on Spotify at the moment, but that song you posted is not there so I'll have to listen to it on youtube.

Reminds me of Opeth.

I can't believe I haven't heard of them before. A lot of that blame is pointed towards your way :giggle2: I'm listening to their albums on Spotify at the moment, but that song you posted is not there so I'll have to listen to it on youtube.

Reminds me of Opeth.

I've posted their stuff on here a few times before, you just weren't paying attention :P:giggle2:

You post so much on here there's no way I could notice every new gem available :D Unfortunately! :(

:(

Try this one at least - it's my favourite of theirs at the moment :smile:

I'm now listening to it, thanks! It appears there's only one album of theirs on Spotify, the two other albums are from other bands by the same name.

I listened to the album once and my favorite song is 'Ok' :)

That sounds fantastic! I'm going to be looking them up later on smile.png I love flamenco and acoustic guitarists too - my favourites are Paco Peña and Titi Robin

They are playing in Chelmsford on Saturday August 18 Claire.... I am thinking about going but probably wont be able to get the night off work unless I take it unpaid mad.gif

I have just discovered these musicians .....

Rodrigo y Gabriela

I love these guys too. I have their 11:11 album, but one of my favourites is their take on Stairway To Heaven. It starts off really slow and gentle but by the end it leaves you breathless (at about 2.50 it really starts to blow you away) They play with such passion.

Edited by poppy

I have just discovered these musicians, and this is the one I like best:

Rodrigo y Gabriela are fantastic, I've got most of their albums. The live ones are the best in my opinion, especially the live from Dublin album.

My second favourite song from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles, beaten only by Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!

Also, this album is probably tied as my favourite album alongside Animals by Pink Floyd. Just can't choose between the two!