What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've re-discovered the pleasures of listening to Pearl Jam! Or rather, I've always loved Pearl Jam, but ever since their album Yield, I've not bothered with their new albums because I thought Yield was no good. Now I've been listening to their 'new' albums and have started really enjoying it. I've been listening to Backspacer for the last week and I'm in love :wub:

:o

Yield is AWESOME! Next to 'Vs' it's my favourite of theirs :D

Eventhough I now like Yield, it cannot be spoken of on the same day as Ten, for instance! I don't care how predictable and boring it is to say that Ten is their best album, because it IS far superior to any of their other albums.

Eventhough I now like Yield, it cannot be spoken of on the same day as Ten, for instance! I don't care how predictable and boring it is to say that Ten is their best album, because it IS far superior to any of their other albums.

Ten's a great album, but I actually prefer Vs, Yield and Vitalogy :smile:

I loved this Bree and the artwork through it is wonderful!! :D

It is soothing and uplifting isn't it?

Edited by bree

A song Birdy has written for 'The Hunger Games' .. called

.. very haunting. She read the books in three days apparently and loved them so much she wrote a song .. she's only fifteen .. there will be a Birdy explosion this year or next .. it's going to be messy (in a very laid back way.)