What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought this today after reading your post Stephanie. It's delish :friends0:. I can feel the calories turning to fat on my hips :D. My favourite however is Haagen Dazs' Pralines & Cream. Heaven *sigh*.

Ooh, that is good stuff! Have you ever had Dove Unconditional Chocolate? It is the best guilty pleasure you can buy in a store. :D

Ooh, that is good stuff! Have you ever had Dove Unconditional Chocolate? It is the best guilty pleasure you can buy in a store. :D

Not seen this one :). What kind of chocolate is it? I only eat dairy milk chocolate bars.

Burger King Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Cheesy Bites and Mini Pancakes. Because I was at Euston and starving, and also because diets start in 2010 :D!

Ha,ha - well said BJ :friends0:. That's my strategy too, cram in everything until 23.59 hrs on 31st Dec :D

I made a pie out of the Christmas dinner leftovers ... turkey, stuffing, chipolatas, yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, carrots, green beans and gravy .. all in a pastry case ... and I cooked some peas to go with it.

It was yummy.

I actually love turkey sandwiches .. especially with vine tomatoes and black pepper .. and so I don't have a problem eating the leftovers at all.

I imagine I'll be having soup tonight as during my first mouthful of last night's dinner (cheese and beans on toast) a big bit of tooth broke off :D Luckily it doesn't hurt, just feels weird and a bit gummy... I have the dentists tomorrow but in the meantime I'll be on liquid foods for fear of aggravating it :D:friends0:

I imagine I'll be having soup tonight as during my first mouthful of last night's dinner (cheese and beans on toast) a big bit of tooth broke off :D Luckily it doesn't hurt, just feels weird and a bit gummy... I have the dentists tomorrow but in the meantime I'll be on liquid foods for fear of aggravating it :D:D

Ugh, that's the worst. Glad you're not in pain. :friends0:

Tomato soup for me tonight.