What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had coconut rice. It's very easy to make and very tasty - soak about 5 or 6 ounces of white basmati rice (for 2 people) overnight in the fridge in a can of coconut milk. Simmer on the hob mixed with a little water until the rice is done and stir through some red kidney beans - delicious and much cheaper than the processed and over priced junk from the supermarket.

We had coconut rice. It's very easy to make and very tasty - soak about 5 or 6 ounces of white basmati rice (for 2 people) overnight in the fridge in a can of coconut milk. Simmer on the hob mixed with a little water until the rice is done and stir through some red kidney beans - delicious and much cheaper than the processed and over priced junk from the supermarket.

I didn`t know it was that easy, I`ll be giving this a try very soon! Thanks :D

Sounds yummy, Adam! Last time I had a chili dog was in LA at Pink's and oh my goodness it was absolutely heavenly!

I had a boring salad tonight, bleh. Had to use up the rest of my veggies and chicken since I'm not home over the weekend.

I didn`t know it was that easy, I`ll be giving this a try very soon! Thanks :D

You are welcome Pipread, veggie food generally is very easy to make. It astonishes me the amount that people spend on ready meals when it just isn't necessary!