What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made us udon noodle stir-fry with tiger prawns, shrimps, orange and red peppers, slivers of halloumi cheese and inordinate amounts of raw garlic, seasoned with a hefty amount of chinese five spice, a dash of ginger, a bit of curry powder and a splash of sweet chilli sauce. It was so nice - man, I'm a genius.

I made us udon noodle stir-fry with tiger prawns, shrimps, orange and red peppers, slivers of halloumi cheese and inordinate amounts of raw garlic, seasoned with a hefty amount of chinese five spice, a dash of ginger, a bit of curry powder and a splash of sweet chilli sauce. It was so nice - man, I'm a genius.

Gosh ... you ARE a genius, BookJumper. That sounds delicious. :irked:

Edited by NovaLee
Spelling error

I think I just drooled.

I had spaghetti bolognese.. (sp?) :D

Got some chicken breast and a chicken chausaur packet sauce thingy to chuck in a casserole with veg and maybe rice. It will all have to be cooked and eaten before the footie comes on at 7.30 :D

Really shouldn't have checked this thread...I'm sooooooo hungry.

Jacket spud with a nice big salad shortly :D

Same as me. Jacket potato with cheese and colslaw with loads salad. Just waiting for the jackets to be cooked.