What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

Ah right, i would have said that but i never know what to say on forums, i have had some bad experiences. Jesus toast, yes i know of it. To be honest i'd be more exicted if Elvis turned up on my toast :lol:

When I was 9 my friends and I had a seance to try and bring Elvis back so that we could chat with him... it didn't work. :hug:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I was 9 my friends and I had a seance to try and bring Elvis back so that we could chat with him... it didn't work. :hug:

I was watching something the other night, i forget what. This guy claims Elvis will talk to you from the other side but at the end of the show he asks you to treat the power as if you had Elvis' phone number and don't bother him too much. :lol:

You mean the whole peanutbutter/bacon sandwiches thing? Yeah... that's true...

(One of his very last, if not the last, concerts was in South Dakota! It is one of our 5 claims to fame :lol: )

ned- if I have disturbing dreams about Elvis and bacon tonight I'm blaming you.

(One of his very last, if not the last, concerts was in South Dakota! It is one of our 5 claims to fame :lol:

give us the other 4 :hug:

ned- if I have disturbing dreams about Elvis and bacon tonight I'm blaming you

I have those kind of dreams all the time although they don't disturb me :lol:

I have had dreams of strange content a lot, but never elvis and bacon. Maybe there could be a pig with elvis's face somewhere?

Tomorrow i am having salad otherwise it is going to go off (just like this topic!)

2 isn't what you are thinking. It is a tourist trap where they advertise free ice water and hold Wild West shows. Men walk around in chaps and cowboy hats and whip out guns and have an old fashioned shoot out. :lol:

4. She was the author of Little House on the Prairie!

I'm intrigued as to this 'wall drug' :hug:

Mount Rushmore would be amazing to see, who doesn't want to see gigantic faces carved into a mountain?? And Baum?? That's awesome :lol: The Wizard of Oz is so trippy and such a legendary tale!

You would love my home town then. I grew up in his birth place- Aberdeen. There is a park there called Storybook Land that has a yellow brick road that winds through a 'forest' and a castle and all sorts of fairytale stuff. It is actually pretty cool. Every year there is a huge Oz festival in Aberdeen.

Hah. Mount Rushmore is beautiful, they are actually 2 different mountians that are carved now. Crazy Horse is another one that they are working on not too far from the faces.

They have food too! Good food- hot dogs and popcorn and the like :lol:

You would love my home town then. I grew up in his birth place- Aberdeen. There is a park there called Storybook Land that has a yellow brick road that winds through a 'forest' and a castle and all sorts of fairytale stuff. It is actually pretty cool. Every year there is a huge Oz festival in Aberdeen.

Hah. Mount Rushmore is beautiful, they are actually 2 different mountians that are carved now. Crazy Horse is another one that they are working on not too far from the faces.

They have food too! Good food- hot dogs and popcorn and the like :hug:

That's so cool how they paid homage to him :lol: I would love to visit Mount Rushmore, there are so many places i want to travel and explore in America, despite a lot of things, it is a beautiful country that i always loved visiting :lol:

That would be so awesome to see!

I have been to various parts of Florida on three occasions, they were truly amazing times and i have decided i am definitely taking my family there when i am a little older. I want to visit many places :lol: