What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

Glad to hear it doesn't hurt, Mexicola :friends0: when one of my teeth snapped in half I was in absolute agony so the nerve had to be surgically removed, it was meant to be a 3-operation procedure (nerve removal, filling and permanent capping) but years on I'm yet to have the capping as the first two operations were expensive enough...!

My lunch and dinner will be pasta with tomato sauce and bits of bacon - as it's raining icily out there I didn't brave the supermarket so I haven't got anything more adventurous in the cupboard I'm afraid :D.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh, that's the worst. Glad you're not in pain. :kissing:

Tomato soup for me tonight.

Glad to hear it doesn't hurt, Mexicola :) when one of my teeth snapped in half I was in absolute agony so the nerve had to be surgically removed, it was meant to be a 3-operation procedure (nerve removal, filling and permanent capping) but years on I'm yet to have the capping as the first two operations were expensive enough...!

My lunch and dinner will be pasta with tomato sauce and bits of bacon - as it's raining icily out there I didn't brave the supermarket so I haven't got anything more adventurous in the cupboard I'm afraid :D.

Thanks guys :) That sounds painful, BookJumper. Treatment can end up really expensive can't it?

That pasta actually sounds rather tasty :D I had tomato soup for lunch so may just brave jacket potato tonight.

They taste nice though! I don't care what it says :kissing:

The best cereal i ever had was in Florida in this awesome hotel with a massive buffet section for kids. Every morning, me and my bro would charge down for the multi-coloured cheerio things, it was great!

Nightingale, i wish i had some cheerios right now, i would be doing that :)

And as to the rest of you, i shall take my fruit loop cheerios things and sulk in the corner telling myself how right i am! :kissing: