What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bruschetta is this really yummy mix of tomatoes, garlic, basic and olive oil on top of crusty bread :D. I broiled it in the oven with just a bit of fontina cheese on top so it was nice and melty.

Hmm i don't know which of Noll's or Peace's food sounds better. I think gravy wins it, although that does sound delicious Peace :D

Well that isn't fair, that's the equivalent of trying to beat a fifteen mile wide meteorite that has just decimated Earth or something.

Gravy winning over bruschetta?! Blasphemy! :D

It was very tasty, and like I predicted I also had popcorn at the movie. Someone was a little too liberal with the self-serve butter machine though so now I'm not feeling so hot :roll:. Luckily theatre popcorn is not on the menu very often.

I'm just having finger foods for dinner tonight - vegetable and duck mini spring rolls with plum and hoisin sauce. Just because I fancy it. :D

Something I had cooked and frozen for such a time as we need something and I don't need to think about cooking.

Beef stew with tatties and veg, with some bought some pastry too for on the side.

Why don't I do this oftener and be organised!:D