What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

I had a pot noodle cup a soup today at lunch. It is still called pot noodle though, i would have thought cup noodle or mug noodle would have been more appropriate. Very nice and very warming it was though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm making Chicken Noodle for the first time tonight! So wish me luck!

My OH wanted to make Brocoli and Stilton soup last night and he asked me if I had a recipe, I went trawling through the many I own and not one had the recipe. He ended up iprovising and apparently it was very nice. I wouldn't know - I don't even like Brocoli and Stilton soup!

What kind of pizza, if you say meat feast or pepperoni then i am going to be super jealous

Pizza is here YAY! :) Forgive me for typing with a full mouth :)

The topping is cheese, tomato, mushrooms, green peppers and, um, pepperoni :lol:.

It's a lunchtime deal which comes with 4 pieces of garlic bread and a drink all for the smart price of

Good thing I took some chicken out of the freezer before I left home this morning - my dinner plans for tonight have been canceled because of the weather! :) I'll probably just grill it up to have on a salad. Mmmm :smile2:.

I made small mince pies with vegies in my new pie maker last night and they turned out quite well for a first effort. I have a few left over so I'll be having those tonight. :D