What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, when we say waffles, we usually mean the potato ones, i don't think the sweet ones are very common here!

I always go for pancakes if i want something sweet like that.

Hmm

Pancakes V Potato Waffles

Tough choice!

I would have to call a tie! Which kind of defeats the purpose of me bringing the question up :roll:

Not until I started coming on BCF had I heard of savory waffles or pancakes. Before that the only way I had them were sweet with syrup poured all over them. Also can't forget pancake's and waffle's step-sibling, french toast! :D Also sweet and yummy with syrup.

I have had Latkes at Jewish delis however, and those are sort of a potato pancake, so I guess I could say I've heard of them :lol:.

I'm trying to imagine this pancake stuffed with things though, Ned. Are they round? Are they more like a calzone? For some reason I can't see a pancake stuffed with chicken and cheese in my head :blush:.

Not until I started coming on BCF had I heard of savory waffles or pancakes. Before that the only way I had them were sweet with syrup poured all over them. Also can't forget pancake's and waffle's step-sibling, french toast! :D Also sweet and yummy with syrup.

I have had Latkes at Jewish delis however, and those are sort of a potato pancake, so I guess I could say I've heard of them :lol:.

I'm trying to imagine this pancake stuffed with things though, Ned. Are they round? Are they more like a calzone? For some reason I can't see a pancake stuffed with chicken and cheese in my head :blush:.

I was picturing them more like a crepe, with the pancake wrapping all of the innerds like a taco shell.

Ooh! French Toast sounds delish right now! Maybe I should be bad and have that tonight instead of salad...