• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waffles, Crispy Pancakes, Chips

That is the list of things you need to try when you get to the UK

:blush: I've had chips. My favorite are the spicy curly ones (mmm!)

Fish and Chips is one of my favorite meals.

Have you ever had an Indian taco?

That's what is nice about Indian tacos. It is a piece of flat fry bread (that is soft) with taco meat, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream on top of it. The bread is sort of like hand tossed pizza crust.

He did a great job, the kids are done very well, the overall film is pretty bad though. You just can't translate that novel onscreen imo, it's too magical.

And even then i might not like it :lol: They are remaking IT, which is interesting but probably a dumb idea.

I finished my food. (see, i'm on topic :blush:)

Tomorrow i am thinking of finishing some sausages for breakfast as I have ran out of cereal.

I don't mind muesli! I actually used to have that without milk a few months ago, i realised it wasn't a very good idea. When i coughed, i felt like a mummy cause of all the fibre and smoke which was emitted.

I once tried to be clever and add banana slices with it (still without milk) and it strangely and disturbingly tasted like chicken :blush: haha.

That's exactly my thoughts, i have no idea, but i know i'm not in a rush to try it again!