What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nightingale, i wish i had some cheerios right now, i would be doing that :)

And as to the rest of you, i shall take my fruit loop cheerios things and sulk in the corner telling myself how right i am! :kissing:

:D Are you going to sort them by color and eat them or do you like to mix and match? I used to take them all out of the bowl and make flowers out of them when I was a kid.

I have ham and cheese sandwiches in the fridge i can snack on later, also some chocolate Viennese biscuits :kissing:

I grew up on chippies, turkey dinosaurs, beans and potato smilies. I'm proud of the fact that i can actually somewhat cook and am still alive these days :kissing:

I grew up on chippies, turkey dinosaurs, beans and potato smilies. I'm proud of the fact that i can actually somewhat cook and am still alive these days :)

Okay... I've been wondering this for a while now but didn't want to sound like a weirdo- what the heck are chippies?

And turkey dinosaurs... :kissing:

A lot of people who aren't from the UK don't know what 'chippies' are i find :D

They are basically like a takeaway, which sells chips with gravy, peas, pies, sausages, curry etc etc whatever you want to have with chips :kissing:

Turkey dinosaurs are like chicken nuggets, just shaped like dinosaurs and with turkey inside :) I'm a sucker for hilariously badly shaped food haha.

Hey I had chips and peas earlier, it's nice! And yes, badly processed ''turkey'' yet it's still a good snack!

I'm a sucker for hilariously badly shaped food haha.
Did you use to eat that awesome round ham shaped like a clown's face? Man, I loved that, can't seem to find it anywhere these days though. I must experiment with the dinosaurs, I believe Iceland has them...

My parents didn't want us eating sugar-y cereal growing up, so we were strictly a Raisin Bran, Life, Cheerios and Grape Nuts household :kissing:. I was amazed in college how many people headed to the cereal bar for every meal :D. I think the sweetest cereal I've ever had is Fruit Loops and I hated it! (sorry Rawr)

I will have potato smilies one day, and I'll take a photo to commemorate the occasion!

Tonight I had tortilla soup and threw in the rest of the grilled chicken I had last night. :)