What's for dinner? (Cont..)

Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can all agree chips + gravy is good, chips and pasta IS weird!! and chips, gravy and egg fried rice is even weirder!

We can all agree chips + gravy is good, chips and pasta IS weird!! and chips, gravy and egg fried rice is even weirder!

Come to Sioux Falls sometime... we have a restaurant that serves a cheeseburger with a fried egg and peanutbutter.

Maybe I'll go pick one of those up tonight instead of the egg sandwich :(

Come to Sioux Falls sometime... we have a restaurant that serves a cheeseburger with a fried egg and peanutbutter.

That's nasty.

Reminds me on Elvis' Favourite snack. A hollowed out loaf, smeared in peanut butter, stuffed with bacon and then deep fried.

I am actually getting freaked out by these strange food combinations. I just finished italian breadsticks (what makes them italian? they are just breadsticks...) and cheese and chive dip.

Okay peanut butter on it's own is awful, so why on earth would you put it with a cheeseburger :D (Okay, embarrassing fact is that I'm scared of peanut butter :()

Really? Are you scared of getting it stuck to the roof of your mouth or something?

It just freaks me out. I hate the smell, the look of it, can't be anywhere near anyone that has it. It's not that it'll get stuck or anything because I've never actually tried it but just being near it makes me queasy :(:D Yet, I love peanuts - weird.

I ate two strawberry creme chocolates out of a tin of quality street and thought that would suffice as my dinner (too lazy to cook on a sunday).

Shockingly Im still hungry so Im cooking up some pasta which Ill stir some pesto into. Yum yum.

Peanut butter and cheeseburger would be my worst nightmare..who the hell came up with that!?

I ate two strawberry creme chocolates out of a tin of quality street and thought that would suffice as my dinner (too lazy to cook on a sunday).

Shockingly Im still hungry so Im cooking up some pasta which Ill stir some pesto into. Yum yum.

Peanut butter and cheeseburger would be my worst nightmare..who the hell came up with that!?

:( The restaurant (Dino's if anyone is in town and interested) also serves spaghetti with a scoop of chili over the noodles instead of sauce. They're a bit odd...

I've never been to Dino's, CaliLily, but I might have to at least have a look next time I'm in town! Chili and pasta I've had, but only out visiting my California relatives :lol:. My dad used to flip burgers at the Cottage in SF, is that still around?

I've never been to Dino's, CaliLily, but I might have to at least have a look next time I'm in town! Chili and pasta I've had, but only out visiting my California relatives :lol:. My dad used to flip burgers at the Cottage in SF, is that still around?

:hug: Dino's is actually one of my friends and my favorite bars in town. You must try it if you come sometime! I've never heard of the cottage but it could be around still. What part of town is it in?

Were they in a box with an Italian flag on it?

Nope! They said 'Italian Breadsticks' and i was like wow they must be italian, it says so on the box! I must try them!