Lilywhite

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOT CHOCOLATE AND MASH MM

I am going to have pasta and cheese and ham sandwiches. Strange combination i know, and not at the same time. But i need both sources today as i didn't eat as much last week, so am getting back on track haha.

Yeah, i guess i was having a hallucination there for a minute, strange world eh?

I have changed my mind and am going to have chips and gravy for tea :lol: I am indecisive when it comes to food!

Yeah, i guess i was having a hallucination there for a minute, strange world eh?

I have changed my mind and am going to have chips and gravy for tea :D I am indecisive when it comes to food!

Weird... I'm having them too and I haven't even started drinking yet! :lol:

There goes another one!

You two obviously took careful time and effort over those posts, i have to commend that, but, i do not agree with one of them in the slightest!

Yes, this thread is now turning into a strange place, maybe this is all a dream?

Japanese takeout from Miso: udon noodles with sliced duck fillet in black pepper sauce, shanghai style steamed dumplings and char sui buns (only just discovered these, and OMG where have they been all my life?!)... nom nom nom.

Considering my sis has already taken me out for Japanese noodles at lunchtime, 'tis a good day :lol:!