The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Nollaig

After introducing my neice to Twilight and her buying the others (and waiting patiently for the last one to come out in paperback), I gave her the dvd and she can't wait to have a girlie dvd watching night with her friend. :lol:

Kenny has borrowed the book and I am going to read it after him.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After introducing my neice to Twilight and her buying the others (and waiting patiently for the last one to come out in paperback), I gave her the dvd and she can't wait to have a girlie dvd watching night with her friend. :lol:

Kenny has borrowed the book and I am going to read it after him.

Does anyone know if they're actually bringing out a paperback of Breaking Dawn? I still can't find any evidence of it, and I noticed that amazon.co.uk have got a limited edition of the first three paperbacks with a red edge, and it seems stupid to bring out a limited edition of the first three without including the last one! I've got the hardback, but I want a paperback which should be less bulky to carry around.

I don't know but I had to buy the hardback one and didn't really want to. Now I have to find hardback versions of the first three so they match :lol: Plus it was more expensive for the hardback (although I got it off Amazon for a bargain).

What is everyone's favourite novel in the series?

Mine are in the following order:

Breaking Dawn.

Twilight.

Eclipse.

New Moon.

:lol:

Mines:

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

Am I missing one? Oh yeah, :D Breaking Dawn

And Chesilbeach, I don't know when BD is out in paperback, although I'm sure they plan on releasing it at some point. The hardcover is still selling really well though, so knowing the pub they want to milk it for all it's worth. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited to release it until the film comes out just to maximize sales. I have the first 2 in PB and last 2 in HB, and it annoys me, being all unbalanced and all, LOL.

At least I know I'm not going mad. I thought maybe it was me just not being able to find a paperback copy.

My favourites in order are:

Eclipse

Twilight

New Moon

Breaking Dawn

Although, every time I read Twilight, I put it back to the top of the list, and then I get to Eclipse again and that goes back to the top!

Breaking Dawn is out in paperback on August 6th - i just pre-ordered it as a present for my sister as she refuses to buy the hardback.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in :D

I'm going to buy the paperback when it comes out because I can't carry the hardback one around. It is massively bulky and quite heavy so I always end up reading that in bed rather than on a bus where I usually do my reading :D

I've got the paperback Twilight & New Moon. Eclipse & Breaking Dawn are hardback I think. Can't actually remember and I'm not at home too check!

I have Twilight and New Moon in paperback, I have Eclipse in both hardback and paperback because I replaced it when paperback came out and I'll be doing the same with Breaking Dawn when the paperback comes out, I don't like hardback books

I think that's what happens to me. Someone invisable hooks their finger around a book in a store, and I end up walking out with it! It's bizzare. :D

Um.

I'm 99% sure Breaking Dawn is in paperback here in Ireland? Has been with ages. My friend has a copy, but I just texted her to confirm it, and I'm sure I saw them in Easons today as well.