Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

giving Jack time to take several deep breaths, think calming thoughts, maybe indulge in a little bit of yoga and meditation and generally get his .....

spotty dick? try spotted dick poppy ;)  :P

:rolol: whoops :giggle2: I thought at first you were asking if I'd ever tried it and I was answering 'yes I have, I've actually made it once.'  That's what happens when you try to speak in a foreign language ....you know.... British English :D

Spotted Dick everyone!! Spotted Dick!! It's a pudding!!!

Edited by poppy

who had just come over to see what was going on, saving everybody another rant from dex on the merits of coffee, "Bet it's that cat poo stuff aswell!" Mumbles dex. fe fi fo bah humbug...

keep on ranting ,whilst eating the delicious cake. 

A few thoughts did cross his mind though, just how were they going to  get anywhere on their journey if all these people kept turning up ? Maybe it was a diversion set up by the wizard to stop them reaching their destination ? All he could think was that they weren't getting very far , but hell chocolate cake. 

Itsme and poppy were up to something, he was sure of it. 

They seemed to be planning something because.... :empathy:

they were being suspiciously nice. Perhaps it had something to do with the cute little guy in Dex's avatar. Poppy gave him a pat on the head and Dex retaliated with a swift kick on her shin, causing Poppy to .....

mmm Dex thinks.... They're trying to fatten me up, I know they said some sacrifices would have to be made, but surely not human ones....

checking our supplies to make sure there's no Dexcessive baggage, right then Pork pies, chuck. Smoky bacon crisps, chuck. Wheel of cheese , chuck. Dex comes round from stupour, " Cool great choices, Check. I hope they remember the....

tinned mackeral in tomato sauce and the pickled onions, but we'll need the Jaffas for Poppy, you know how she gets if she doesn't have those, life wouldn't be ......

(funny you should mention Marmite sandwiches today, Itsme. The only factory in NZ to make marmite, got destroyed in the Christchurch earthquake two years ago. It's taken this long to rebuild and get their new marmite brew up and going. Today is the first day it went on the shelves again. There were queues outside supermarkets waiting to buy a jar. Kiwis have been having major withdrawal symptoms ....most don't like the Aussie equivilent Vegemite :D)

Worth living. I just can't understand why she has to dunk them in her Thai green chicken curry though. They do have some strange habits where she comes from. I mean have you seen what.....

Granite, Silk ,Katana, It's a complex game of strategy and has many rules, You'll just have to keep up, so....

Edited by dex

A case of Mastermind merged with Paul Coia's show which I can't remember the name. of bbc2(flokinokinihiilipilification)