Finish the thought, game (join in)

'Don't you fruity boy me, you young whipper snapper!!' shouted the apple seller. 'I didn't get where I am today by being fruity. I'll have you know ............

(time to go do some housework :D )

Edited by poppy

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

says "right, you want dessert, take the whole lot, look after this stall for me, I want a few pints, you are hereby, dessert man, in charge of my stall. Am coming back at 6pm for the takings. I will now desert you, dessert man." And he hands dex the control of the fruit stall.

Right then, Time for some Fruit smoothies, Now then banana, strawberries, dash of rum, Whoops that's half a bottle. Ah well the rum will take the taste of the fruit away. Now what's next....

'Why not a little rum chaser? *hic* Can't be wasting this bottle. All that healthy eating's given me a thirst! Think I'll practice a little fruit juggling to pass the time. Let's see .....a pineapple, a watermelon, a cherry and a ...........

Meanwhile down at the police station, It emerges that someone has been Impersonating DEX! (as none of this would ever happen.) As an extensive search and questioning session. It turns out that DEX was being impersonated by none other than the crafty criminal who can't help giving themselves away, when they use their catchphrase. Yoo Hoo ITSMEAGAIN!

Meanwhile back at the fruit stall Dex is recovering underneath a pile of apples. What's going on?.......

Well, it's quite obvious what's going on, isn't it! Dex is regaining consciousness and beginning to feel the effects of a severe hangover, Itsmeagain is down at the cop shop trying to talk his way out of charges for the violation of poor unsuspecting fruit and the only innocent party here is Poppy!!

(that should get a bite)

Edited by poppy

I'm sure someone mentioned a collection, it must be thousands by now. So me and poppy are off to Australia. She can lie on the beach and I'll be in the pub reading a book about...

Clowns nose. If only she'd let me rub the sun screen in, Oh time to tuck into an enjoyable bacon and sausage sandwich with...

Dex never took Geography as one of his options, so is always getting lost. He often ends up in some strange places. Oz wouldn't be a shock.

Edited by dex

Poppy hands him a large mug of tea and a volume from the Encyclopaedia Britannica. 'Will this do? Look up OZ - Land Of, it might have some handy information.'

Thanks poppy, I love a nice encyclopedia now n again. Hey I thought you were in n z  mucker ;)  :smile: And to answer your question, well i dunno..there was I, typing into BCF,  when, amazingly, I awake to find myself in Oz..oh you are so kind, poppy..... :readingtwo:

itsmeagain follows, wondering what lies ahead. He passes all these small, funny goblin type creatures by the road`s edge. The road is surrounded by yellow brick, and clay lies in the middle of the road..bright yellow clay.itsmeagain walks quickly, determined to keep up with his  kiwi  buddy, poppy.....

Dex stomps along muttering 'I was SURE I said Aussie, dratted Tardis, it's always getting directions wrong. Oz indeed!! BAH, humbug! And now I've got to put up with small, funny, goblin type creatures as well!! That's it, I'm ordering a GPS for Christmas!!'

Edited by poppy

Of course that'll go wrong as well, I'll probably end up in Wellington, Shropshire not a million miles from where my mom was born in Much Wenlock, Not tht it's famous for anything being a village in the middle of england. She was named after that German woman and her eldest daughter, You know, married to that greek fella....

Edited by dex