Finish the thought, game (join in)

tealeaf, due to his making a pot of lancashire green, and his memory of watching law and order uk, based in king`s cross, last week..come on tealeaf, pedigree chum time, said itsme, piling chum into a large cup, as they had no dog bowls....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judas Priest said Dex, That's my two pint cup for when I want a quick drink, Bloomin Yokels!

Tealeaf just ate his food, and stared at the pair in confusion......

as his real name was Bertram, Englebert for short, and he couldn't understand why these two rather tottery, unstable on their pins gentlemen, kept referring to him by the term for involuntary spasms and beverages made out of the camellia plant. However, he was a polite puppy and knew from past experience that humans tended to be ..............

easier to handle , if you did a few tricks and wagged your tail a lot, so Bertram pricked his ears up so he could learn any new ways to please his temporary owners, and this is what he heard.....

don't make a mess indoors, and you'll be treated like you're 'king of the world' instead of.....

Edited by dex

beneficiaries, teacher aides, fast food employees, dishwashers, factory hands, sweat shop workers ....' Itsme continued on with a long list but Tealeaf put his head between his paws and went to sleep. Dex, however ........

said that people on a low wage are often treated so badly, and itsme agreed. Itsme mentioned how unemployment benefits are low, and how 500, 000 Britons accepted food from soup kitchens or food banks , in March 2013.

Edited by itsmeagain

I just love Observational Blokes in pubs, let's get out of here Said Dex .By 'eck we'll find somewhere we can have a drink in peace, leaving the Politics to the Smart Party. I know it's called The Excange, but the Views of Frank didn't appeal to Dex as much a Frank View of ....

Bessie, the barmaid. Bessie was an obliging lass and quite frankly, plenty of frank views were forthcoming.

Itsme found several other pub patrons to continue his, 'What's wrong with society today and how we should go about fixing it,' and Tealeaf was snuggled up with a large bone in his dog basket, dreaming of chasing cats. So everyone was .......... 

happy, especially tealeaf.  Soon the pub began to fill up and a youngish bloke and an old bloke, because the pub was full, had to sit near itsme, who began to ask the young bloke if he was having a hard time in today`s world.

dex was having romantic thoughts, about Bessie. We could go to france he thought. The food, The wine, A nice brasserie filled with convivial company.' They're very friendly you know, 'Said dex. Always willing to help you out. What with my language skills and your looks, it'll be 'Oy Garcon, This one( POINTS , ) wants a beer and I want a cider. It'll be great, harks back to attending french primary school, the hours I spent colouring in should pay dividends now....

Edited by dex

Oh definately, I could have become one of the great impressionists, zut alors! ..

(I seem to remember limoge and paris, bearing in mind this was before I was 7 and epeleptic at the time.) How long did divorces take in ancient times)

Bessie, never one to say no, thought France was a great idea. I can say 'La plume de ma tante,' and 'fermez la bouche,' she said excitedly.

'You'll be fine then,' replied Dex, and off they went, Dex singing 'Je Suis un Rockstar,' at the top of his lungs. 'We'll just collect Itsme and Tealeaf on the way, we can't ..............

Edited by poppy

'leave them behind', said Dex.

'Why not' said Bessie 'We don't need a tired old Yorkshire terrier, dogging our heels and he can keep the spaniel company.'

Dex decided that Bessie had made a very poor point and so they did their packing and set of to the ferry terminal, Dex pondered Bessie's attitude towards itsme, maybe dex could convice her that he wasn't so bad.

They reached the terminal after beimg totally soaked, Where...

Edited by dex

they found that the crossing had been cancelled due to bad weather. 'Oh well,' sighed Dex, 'I guess the only option now, is for us to ..........

'We don't need a tired old Yorkshire terrier, dogging our heels and  he can keep the spaniel company.'

Oooooo .....harsh Dex .....very harsh :unsure:

:roll: wait for the next one'.

'There was that pub we passed, we could always ask if they know of any rooms we could use for the night.' said Bessie.

Dex agreed , so they both set off through the wind and rain, to the hopefully welcoming pub, because after all it was called Skinners Round....:roll:

Edited by dex

• 2 weeks later...

The next day was clear and the sea was like a millpond, So dex and bessie arrived in france in no time, They picked up some cheap booze in calais and were soon on the way to a week of leisure and relaxation at a local resort, All inclusive....

• 4 weeks later...