New Films You're Waiting To See

Guest Vince

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to see My Sisters Keeper on Tuesday!! I've already read the book so I'm hoping it isn't a let down.

-shakes fist- It went out on June 26 there, didn't it? :lol: I still can't get over why they had to delay it here. Comes out here a month after you guys. A MONTH!

And the same with The Time Traveler's Wife. It comes out everywhere August 14, whereas here, it comes out November something. Sucks :)

BUT ANYWAYS

Hey, at least HP releases here a day before you guys.. :D

CAN'T WAIT!!!

• 5 weeks later...
I saw a trailer for Sherlock Holmes the last time I was at the cinema, and it looked brilliant. Can't wait to see it, with two of my favourite actors, Robert Downey Jr and Rachel McAdams.

I absolutely love Robert Downey Jr, this sounds great :D

I, like millions of others, am waiting for New Moon. Not sure if I'll go to the cinema to see it though, I'd hate it to be spoilt by legions of screaming girls :)

I absolutely love Robert Downey Jr, this sounds great :17:

The trailer looked so good - not the usual sort of period drama we've seen for Sherlock Holmes in the past, but a real action packed, exciting film!

I, like millions of others, am waiting for New Moon. Not sure if I'll go to the cinema to see it though, I'd hate it to be spoilt by legions of screaming girls :)

Well, that's just a given, Charm, but I'm trying to wean myself off the Twilight world for a while, and add a bit of variety to my life! I'll get a bit more excited about New Moon nearer the time :D

I, like millions of others, am waiting for New Moon. Not sure if I'll go to the cinema to see it though, I'd hate it to be spoilt by legions of screaming girls :D

Can you manage to hold out for a few weeks after the release until all the hordes of screaming girls have seen it and got it out of their systems? I love going to see a movie in an empty theatre. :)

Can you manage to hold out for a few weeks after the release until all the hordes of screaming girls have seen it and got it out of their systems? I love going to see a movie in an empty theatre. :)

Well I could, but I promised Kookie I'd take her so it will depend if she can wait, I love half empty theatres too. :D

I'm afraid I won't be able to wait very long to see New Moon, but mark my words I am taking a half-day from work and going to a noon showing! Hopefully I'll avoid any screaming teens then.

I can't wait to see Sherlock Holmes! I haven't seen the trailer yet, but I'm definitely excited for it, and very curious to see how Guy Ritchie is as director. I'm so used to strictly seeing his English gangster films (which I love, btw) I really want to know how he pulls a period piece like this off.

I'm also anxiously awaiting The Boat the Rocked. It doesn't come out in the US until later in August for some reason, but I do love Philip Seymour Hoffman so hopefully it'll be worth the wait :).

I'm not looking forward to seeing New Moon because of the screaming fans. I would ordinarily wait for it to come out on DVD but don't think I can wait that long :) I really like empty showings too. I'm going to go when it's schooltime.

I saw a teaser trailer of Toy Story 3 last night :D I loved the first two.

I saw a teaser trailer of Toy Story 3 last night :D I loved the first two.

I had no idea they were making a third installment of Toy Story, fun! Yeah I loved the first two as well, they are hilarious. I never seem to forget Mrs. Potatohead's line to her husband "I'm packing your angry eyes!" :)

Does anyone know what this '9' is? I was watching some clips of Comic Con panels and saw that Tim Burton was there promoting this. It's an animated film that comes out in September here in the US and features the voices of Elijah Wood, John C Reilly, Jennifer Connelly, etc. I had never heard anything about it until just a couple of days ago.

Does anyone know what this '9' is? I was watching some clips of Comic Con panels and saw that Tim Burton was there promoting this. It's an animated film that comes out in September here in the US and features the voices of Elijah Wood, John C Reilly, Jennifer Connelly, etc. I had never heard anything about it until just a couple of days ago.

I've just been having a look for it, and found the official site herewith a trailer and synopsis. All I can say is WOW, it looks amazing.