New Films You're Waiting To See

Guest Vince

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Man rumors are increasing, but rather than focusing on Scarlet Johansson everyone seems intent on picking up on a possible War Machine spin-off. It would be the next step towards Marvel's ultimate goal of an Avengers film - we still need Captain America to hit cinemas first for that to happen. The casting for Captain America is taking place now, and a proper announcement should be made in the next couple of months hopefully.

I thought the Avengers film was already in motion, and that it has been confirmed that RDJ will be in it?

Either way, I'm looking forward to Iron Man II, the first film was pretty darn good and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

I'd like to see Percy Jackson and The lightening Thief, Ponyo and Precious

Is Percy Jackson a Harry Potter knock-off?

I thought the Avengers film was already in motion, and that it has been confirmed that RDJ will be in it?

Either way, I'm looking forward to Iron Man II, the first film was pretty darn good and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Is Percy Jackson a Harry Potter knock-off?

No, it a reworking of greek myth, you know Clash of the Titans, Percy is Perceus. I'd say any similarities would have to do with the producers being the same ones that brought Harry potter to the screens.

Oh yes, I'm definitely looking forward to Ponyo!

What's Ponyo? I'm looking forward to finally seeing 'Shutter Island' later this month. It was supposed to come out back in December but I read that the studio wanted to push it out to a later release in order to focus their energy on putting out The Lovely Bones.

The Avengers film has a rough release date, and that's about it. Oh, and Samuel L. Jackson is signed up for (I think) eight or nine films, so he should be popping up in just about every Marvel film until the release of Avengers to build some continuity. There is still no word on who major players will be - it's unlikely that any of the cast from Incredible Hulk will return, despite rumors which insists some of them will.

There's an actual Clash Of The Titans film in the pipeline, using CGI instead of stop-motion. I so want to see how they handle the effects.

I just read that Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is slated to come out in May 2011 :( I know there's not many fans left after the third one, but any film which features Johnny, particularly as Captain Jack, gets my vote :roll: If he wasn't in it, I wouldn't bother.

There's also quite a few films (quite a few nominated for Oscars) that I want to see but I don't think I could possibly afford to see them all. Single Man, Julie & Julia, An Education, The Hurt Locker, Up In the Air, Up, The Blind Side to name just a few :D

My local cinema is only 5 mins away but I like going to the Odeon one (better atmosphere and better choice of movie) which is about 40 mins away. But usually I make a day of it, go shopping, go out to eat etc. My local cinema is nearly the same price, absolutely tiny and only changes the movie every two weeks so it's always weeks behind. I could buy the DVD in that time :roll:

Before now and Oscar night I hope to see Crazyheart, An Education, Up in the Air, Precious and A Single Man. I know A Serious Man probably won't garner any wins, but I can still dream. The main actor in it was superb and I'm at least glad he was nominated :roll:.