What is the Worst Film You Have Ever Seen?

supergran71

Another I would add would be Grease 2. I'm a big fan of Michelle Pfieffer but that film just didn't work for me. I don't know whether it was because Grease was such a hit, and tainted my view.

I would have to agree with you here. I loved Grease 1 and was really disappointed wth Grease 2. It really bombed. :17:

I do really like Michelle Pfiefer too and think she does any genre really well but especially romantic comedies. Having said that I think she was great in Scarface too. :P

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its called 'shoot em up', with clive owen, who is a 'sort of super hero' who eats carrots to see in the dark, and has a female sidekick who is able to feed a baby they 'saved' with her breasts even though its not her child, she must have had reserves...... Dont ever watch it, waste 2 hours of your lives x

I think its called 'shoot em up', with clive owen, who is a 'sort of super hero' who eats carrots to see in the dark, and has a female sidekick who is able to feed a baby they 'saved' with her breasts even though its not her child, she must have had reserves...... Dont ever watch it, waste 2 hours of your lives x

Nah it was a good film, by no means a serious film though. When people get taken out by a man wielding carrots you know your onto a winner.

Nah it was a good film, by no means a serious film though. When people get taken out by a man wielding carrots you know your onto a winner.

That sounds like Bunnytown, except they have carrot wielding rabbits, and Little Bad Bunny keeps stealing everyones carrots and Superbunny has to rescue them ......sorry :17:

• 1 month later...

Well, I usually like a movie upon seeing it a few times, but if it were always that way that wouldn't be a very good credit to movies that actually ARE initially GOOD.

One that would never draw me to it if I saw it four times is Saved!. Ooh-ughhh, I can't believe I had to watch that arrogant, crude film with my older sister one of the few times she is able to visit! The producer is entitled to his opinion that Christianity is fake and only Hollywood's idea of love will bring anyone happiness... but s/he doesn't have to be so pompous and self-assured about it. Yuck.

• 3 months later...
Gomorrah, not a blockbuster but a european winner awards and i saw some good reviews... In the end... deception.

It is about the Italian mafia and there is a book in wich the movie is based.

The book has the same name, Gomorrah.

It were not supposed to be a blockbuster. It's more a sort of documentary about the Camorra (which is another kind of Mafia). May I ask why you don't like it?

Haven't actually seen that many bad films...probably the worst was Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights basically the plot of Dirty Dancing with all the best bits taken out, and a bad attempt at being gritty!

At the moment I'd say the current British version of King's Solomon's Mines.

Worse than the fem-nazi Patrick Swayse version.

Quartermain was the model for Indian Jones and all those temple-robbing serials and games.

How could you possible reduce this novel to something with no action and nothing but Brit social snottery and bickering with a singularly unattractive female lead.

I can count on one hand the number of films I couldn't get through, but I pulled the plug on this one after 20 minutes. What an incredible turkey.

I just remembered Red Eye, that was an awful movie, barely had a plot and included a guy chasing a girl around a house with a pen stuck in his neck.

Was quite funny though, just because it was so bad

I just remembered Red Eye, that was an awful movie, barely had a plot and included a guy chasing a girl around a house with a pen stuck in his neck.

Was quite funny though, just because it was so bad

That actually sounds so stupidly funny that i want to watch it :haha: