Supernatural

Weave

*covers eyes*

I'm not reading your post, I had to tape this again! Hopefully will get to watch it tonight.

No you are right, don't look, don't look! I am so sorry, I have covered it with a spoiler...I wish I had your will power x:D

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And tonight's episode is called:

Born Under A Bad Sign

Plot Summary:

After Sam goes missing for over a week, Dean finally receives a phone call from his brother. Dean finds Sam in a hotel room, covered in blood and suffering from the effects of a week long memory blackout. Upon investigation, the brothers find a video-tape of Sam killing another hunter in cold blood, which leads Sam to believe his dark side is taking over. When the dark side finally emerges Sam attacks Dean and continues on his hunter killing spree with his next targets being family friends Jo Harvelle and Bobby Singer.

I heard this episode is excellent, looking forward to it!:D

Was it just me, or was there an improvement on Sam being a bit, well, evil!

What a fab episode x

So Tre, we are in agreement, evil Sam rock! he really did, don't get me wrong, I like when he is nice demon hunting Sam but the evilness gave him a edge I thought...

Oh good news, Supernatural, Series Two, Volumne One is being released on dvd from 14th May 2007. Guess what I am investing in! (if no one sees me after the 14.05.07, I am watching Supernatural) :D

51xeD3aRP4L.jpg

Guest fireball

Meanwhile ladies Gyre, mrstrecool, over here across the great spit, there's this on Thursday.....

jaredpadelecki_jensenackles_supernatural_240_2.jpg

Supernatural

All Hell Breaks Loose, Part I

Thu, May 10, 6:00 PM | Run Time: 60 min

Abducted by the Yellow-Eyed Demon, Sam finds himself in a ghost town with children who have special abilities and learns they are to be soldiers in a war against the human race.

And the following Thursday is THIS....

Supernatural

All Hell Breaks Loose, Part II

Thu, May 17, 6:00 PM | Run Time: 60 min.

Dean must deal with the aftermath of the fight between Sam and Jake (Aldis Hodge); the Demon and his spirits threaten to overtake the hunters.

Meanwhile ladies Gyre, mrstrecool, over here across the great spit, there's this on Thursday.....

jaredpadelecki_jensenackles_supernatural_240_2.jpg

Supernatural

Abducted by the Yellow-Eyed Demon, Sam finds himself in a ghost town with children who have special abilities and learns they are to be soldiers in a war against the human race.

Supernatural

Dean must deal with the aftermath of the fight between Sam and Jake (Aldis Hodge); the Demon and his spirits threaten to overtake the hunters.

You are too cool and lucky!! - blimey I can't wait for these episodes x:D

Guest fireball

:D well us spooks and ghoulies and whatnot have got to stick together.

Right or what.?

You're pretty cool too, damn,! now if only I was a few years younger. I'm growing old disgracefully... me. nerd1.gif:Dbounce.gif

:D well us spooks and ghoulies and whatnot have got to stick together.

Right or what.?

You're pretty cool too, damn,! now if only I was a few years younger. I'm growing old disgracefully... me. nerd1.gif:Dbounce.gif

Hey no shame in that Fireball! rock on :eek2:

As much as I don't want this series to end, I can't wait for the season finale. It's gonna be cool!

Nice to see we have another Supernatural fan here fireball, me and Paula were getting lonely in this thread all by ourselves!! (Although we did have Jensen to keep us warm :D ) xx

Guest fireball

08.gif

Hey no shame in that Fireball! rock on :eek2:

Your too kind Mz Gyre.! Wink2.jpg

And sad news for you mrstrecool but Supernatural episodes : Supernatural

Supernatural

Here in Canada/US IS the two parter second season finale. :D

Hopefully it will be picked up for round 3 along with the interesting Medium, with the delightful Patricia Arquette as Allison Dubois, and it too is airing it's arc third season finale guest staring actress Neve Campbell.

check out this two sites for the REAL life Allison Dubois. which inspired the TV series.

: http://www.nbc.com/Medium/bios/allison_dubois.shtml

: http://phoenix.about.com/od/famous/a/dubois.htm

Do watch out for THIS juicy episode of Medium....

patriciaarquette_medium_240_004.jpg

Medium

Everything Comes to a Head.

Allison's life turns upside down when her powers are revealed; Allison must find a way to bring the serial killer to justice on her own.

:D

PS this just in.

NBC Gives 'Medium' Early Renewal

NBC has issued an early renewal for its acclaimed drama Medium (Wednesdays, 10-11 p.m. ET) for a fourth season in 2007-08, it was announced by Kevin Reilly, President, NBC Entertainment.

"'Medium' is a quality show with an outstanding star that has always delivered a very loyal audience," said Reilly. "We are pleased to know that we can look forward to more of its unique storytelling next year under executive producer Glenn Gordon Caron's superb creative vision."

"Medium" is a chilling drama series inspired by the real-life story of research medium Allison DuBois. Emmy Award winner Patricia Arquette stars as a young wife and mother who, since childhood, has been struggling to make sense of her dreams and visions of dead people.

NIIICE.!

No news as yet of Supernatural, will keep you posted though.

I read there is going to be a third series of 'Supernatural', I fear if there was not a third series, there would be 'Supernatural' anarchy (get it). I have not seen 'Medium' in the longest time, I used to watch it on BBC 2, but it gets shown on Sci-Fi now, will need to watch it.

I am watching the repeat of last Sunday's episode, with 'evil' Sam, this series has been so great and I am investing in volume one of the dvds (I don't care what anyone says, I am not waiting for my Birthday or Christmas, because they are in the same month and I am really impatient. :D)

mrstrecool This is for you.:D :D

:http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural

That is too cool Fireball, thanks x

Guest fireball

08.gif08.gif

I'm not done yet, check This out while you waiting for the next episode of woisits name!? :eek2:

: http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/260

That at least keep ALL supernatural ites busy for a time eh.? :D

Now I'm going into a darkened room, and a large V & C and a napp.!! (some hope! of THAT happenin'.! :yahoo::D)

All hail Fireball!! by goodness man - you totally rock!!!

Guess what I am just bookmarked, going to watch tomorrow!! And don't stay in that darkened room for too long (you might end up like a morlock!)

prod_365_10054.gif

:D

:D :eek2: Y-y-you mean that wasn't you I bumped in to.! ? :D:yahoo:

Heeeeeyyyy Buddy, my morlock days are over! (who have you been talking to? :yahoo:)

Guest fireball

God.! your mum'll kill me, or your dad will, worser still, your boyfriend/husband or your pet ferret... WILL.! :D:D :eek2:

God.! your mum'll kill me, or your dad will, worser still, your boyfriend/husband or your pet ferret... WILL.! :D:D:yahoo:

No you are safe Fireball - for the moment :eek2:

Guest fireball

Your more then welcome mrstrecool as I was saying to Mz Gyre:

well us spooks and ghoulies and whatnot have got to stick together. Right or what.?

No you are safe Fireball - for the moment ;)
scared.giffaint2.gifjawdroping.gif

And speaking of horrors,! there's one on Saturday called the Eurovision Cry.gif wonder if BBC radio 2 will broadcast it on this side of pond.? bolt-1.gif