Supernatural

Weave

Hello,

How are you ALL doing?

Just wondering if there are any Supernatural fans on the forum. I LOVE Supernatural, addictive viewing from the first episode of the first series, I have the box set on dvd as well.

It starts this Sunday (4th) on ITV1 at 9.00 pm, we will finally know what happened to Dean, Sam and John Winchester...

Share your thoughts about Supernatural...:D

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about Supernatural coming back!!! :D

Some of them are scary- I hated the one in Season 1 that was like The Ring, I was really frightened!!

Can't wait to find out what has happened to them. I've seen that one episode in Season 2 is based on a killer clown, and I really HATE clowns so I know that one is going to bother me.

Hey Supernatural buddy (and I mean that in a good way), I know the episode you mean from episode one, it was called 'Bloody Mary', I found it quite scary, the other episode which was scary for me was the one with the spirit of the wee boy in the lake, I am terrified of the water, I could barely stand to watch it.

I have see the trailers for series two, it looks great and I agree the clown episode looks scary...

:D

Nice avatar Gyre!! I'm going to be following you around the forum to drool all over Dean!!

How cool was last night's episode? I'm wondering what John told Dean at the end. I think it will be something to do with why the demon is after Sam, and others like him. Ooooooooh, I'm so excited!!!! I LOVE Supernatural.

My daughter loves this series but we've had to make her wait until it's repeated on Thurs as we wanted to watch Trial and Retribution. So we'll be watching it together later in the week - enjoyed the first series.

Judy, it was a great start to the series two, I think your daughter will enjoy it, but its a wee bit sad.

mrstrecool, I can not wait to find out what John told Dean either, we still don't how many people there is like Sam, it will be cool to find out..

Thanks for the avatar compliment :D

I saw the trailer for Primevil the other night, it looks good as well.:D

Another programme my daughter has her eye on - she and my OH have similar taste in television - they love fantasy, sci fi, horror etc. Personally I'm waiting for Life On Mars to return.

Happy viewing!

Oh what a shame it's just been repeated on BBC3 - which made me think that the second series was on its way. When I was a child my best friend's dad was in the CID in Manchester at that time so a lot of it feels very familiar. My daughter watches it with us and has to endure comments like 'I remember that/those etc' and 'oh it was so different then' and 'is that Stockport viaduct in the background?'. She's very tolerant!

Its Sunday again! Supernatural Night!

And tonight's episode is...

Everybody Loves A Clown

Sam and Dean listen to a message on John's cell phone from a woman named Ellen and decide to track her down. They are shocked to discover Ellen runs a road house that also serves as a gathering place for hunters like themselves. Meanwhile, at a small town carnival, a clown is persuading children to let them into their home so he can murder their parents.

:lol:

Sounds good, bit nervous about a scary clown, reminds me too much of 'IT' by Stephen King...:lol:

I've never seen "IT", too scared!!

My fear comes from staying at a friend's house years ago and hanging from her bedroom ceiling was a clown sitting on a swing and it was the scariest thing I'd ever seen!!! Also, do you remember the video for The Bee Gees "Tragedy"? There were clowns in that and it used to terrify me. I used to have to sit on my Mum's knee whenever it came on.

I've never seen "IT", too scared!!

My fear comes from staying at a friend's house years ago and hanging from her bedroom ceiling was a clown sitting on a swing and it was the scariest thing I'd ever seen!!! Also, do you remember the video for The Bee Gees "Tragedy"? There were clowns in that and it used to terrify me. I used to have to sit on my Mum's knee whenever it came on.

Oh poor you, no wonder you are scared, a bit off topic sorry, but I was terrified of David McCallum as 'The Invisible Man', I used to scream my head off when he took his face off, etc to be invisible. :lol:

Well what did you think of last night's episode? 'Everybody Loves A Clown'

I thought it was really good, its still pretty raw for Dean and Sam losing their dad.

but this episode did have funny parts especially the part with the clown chair, which was kind of freaky and Dean putting his foot in it constantly when trying to find the manager of the circus:lol:

I thought it might have been the blind bloke who was the clown, and I was right! :lol:

That was definitely creepy!! Your first spoiler made me laugh, that part was really funny.

You can see them both struggling to deal with the loss of their dad but trying to hold it together for each other.

I was worried Dean might kiss that girl but thankfully he didn't!!

I'm not sure if that was a spoiler but hid it just in case.