Supernatural

Weave

Just saw a fantastic joke on Supernatural...a joking spanning many seasons!

Back in season 3 (I had to look it up to make sure), this happened in a sheriff's office:

It cracked me up at the time and has remained one of my favourite ever Supernatural moments. Tonight I was watching episode 4 of season 11 and Dean had to kill a deputy sheriff (that's not really a spoiler, I swear). He then got on the phone to Castiel and said 'turns out I did shoot the deputy'. I got the reference immediately and cracked up again. :D Love this show!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started watching this show from season one, have kept watching over the years and various seasons. Currently keeping up with season eleven on tv. Really enjoying it still. Before I go and reveal any spoilers from the new season, is anyone else caught up?

Shelfy

Yes, I am caught up. I'd say just because it is such a long running series and people are at different stages, use the spoiler tags to talk spoilers.

Feel free to talk spoilers to me, I'm freaking out over the potential this season has.

Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck!!!! Lucifer! Oh my god! LITERALLY!