Supernatural

Weave

Without reading any of the above, I kind of gave up on the show nine or ten eps into season 6, but have gone back to it and it seems to have picked up a bit. I'm up to 6x13 at the moment and the last couple of eps have been really good.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Supernatural noob, and have only seen the first 4 episodes of season 1 so far, but I owe mucho thanks to Weave since she was the one who first recommended it to me! :D I love it, and can't wait to see more. I haven't looked at any other posts since I don't want to be spoiled, but I'm very much loving the show so far :D.

I'm a Supernatural noob, and have only seen the first 4 episodes of season 1 so far, but I owe mucho thanks to Weave since she was the one who first recommended it to me! :D I love it, and can't wait to see more. I haven't looked at any other posts since I don't want to be spoiled, but I'm very much loving the show so far :D.

Ooh, lucky you getting to see it for the first time! You have a lot of fun times ahead. :)

has everybody herre finished watching season 6?

Oh my, what an ending. :o I don't know if I like that ...

Will there be a season 7 or is this the final ending of the show?

Hi lopeanha, how are you? There is definitely going to be a season seven :)

Without reading any of the above, I kind of gave up on the show nine or ten eps into season 6, but have gone back to it and it seems to have picked up a bit. I'm up to 6x13 at the moment and the last couple of eps have been really good.

Hi Karsa, how are you? I know what you mean, I thought that season four/five were a bit lacking but still great viewing because they weren't on the road so much and dealing with one problem (a pretty big one :lol:), it definitely picked up in season six though, I am enjoying it. :)

It gets better peacefield and I mentioned it to Karsa, there are highs and lows but that happens in most tv shows, glad you are enjoying it. :)

Hi Karsa, how are you? I know what you mean, I thought that season four/five were a bit lacking but still great viewing because they weren't on the road so much and dealing with one problem (a pretty big one :lol:), it definitely picked up in season six though, I am enjoying it.

Hey Weave, I'm good thanks, how are you?

I think seasons 2 and 4 were/are my faves. Season 3 was kind of knackered by the writers' strike, I suppose. Season 6 - I just wasn't into it at all for the first few episodes. It's that whole "it was a five year plan" thing. Season 5 could've brought it to a natural conclusion, but then it gets renewed and they have to come up with ways to keep the story going, and it wasn't working for me. But I went back to it last week and watched a few episodes, and round about episode 11 or 12 they got it going again, some of the best stuff they've done for a while.

I particularly liked the one about Dean's deal with Death ... which, of course, had nothing to do with the Reaper being rather hawt :angel_not:

Hey Weave, I'm good thanks, how are you?

I think seasons 2 and 4 were/are my faves. Season 3 was kind of knackered by the writers' strike, I suppose. Season 6 - I just wasn't into it at all for the first few episodes. It's that whole "it was a five year plan" thing. Season 5 could've brought it to a natural conclusion, but then it gets renewed and they have to come up with ways to keep the story going, and it wasn't working for me. But I went back to it last week and watched a few episodes, and round about episode 11 or 12 they got it going again, some of the best stuff they've done for a while.

I particularly liked the one about Dean's deal with Death ... which, of course, had nothing to do with the Reaper being rather hawt :angel_not:

I agree, the writers strike did not helped, and with season five, there was problems over whether it was being continued, so the ending did have a natural conclusion (with the potential of the series still returning), with season six, I have said it before and no doubt will say it again :giggle: but I did not like the introduction of more Winchesters. :rolleyes:

Edited by Weave

I have said it before and no doubt will say it again :giggle: but I did not like the introduction of more Winchesters. :rolleyes:

Nor me, that was very clunky and very late in the show's life to be doing something like that - a sure sign that it wasn't part of the original plan.

Nor me, that was very clunky and very late in the show's life to be doing something like that - a sure sign that it wasn't part of the original plan.

I agree Karsa :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made it to the end of season 6. Not sure about that ending, but the new season starts next week so at least I won't have to wait long to see what happens next :lol:

The penultimate episode was so sad, though :(

Finally made it to the end of season 6. Not sure about that ending, but the new season starts next week so at least I won't have to wait long to see what happens next :lol:

The penultimate episode was so sad, though :(

Oh no :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I think we get 7.01 here on Monday night. Can't wait! Is it just me, or are there very short breaks between one season and the next? I'm not complaining though!

It was really quick Kylie (which is ace), I'm still catching up on season 6 :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoo hoo, I am so behind with the show though and Living TV is taking awhile to show season 7, I much preferred it when it was on ITV2 :)