Supernatural

Weave

Hi Sth202, how are you? some of the episodes have been scary, remember 'bloody mary' anyone? ;) We are now on the fourth season! :smile2:

That episode was so scary. You wouldn't catch me saying Bloody Mary in front of a mirror now... no way. :shrug:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) When we were about 14, the big thing was 'the candyman', and a group of girls, me included, did the candyman chant in the mirror as that was supposedly how to summon him, and then all ran out of the bathroom screaming :smile2::shrug: Needless to say, he didn't come and get me :D

Awesome :) I can't remember knowing stories like this when I was little :) But they terrify me now!

Me too! :)

Season 4, Episode 9: I Know What You Did Last Summer

UK air date ~ Sunday 15th March 2009

Sam, Dean, and Ruby discover the existence of a female prophet named Anna Milton, who can hear the voices of angels and thus figures into the plans of a demon named Alastair who wants to use her as a tool against the angels.

90.jpg

Enjoy everyone! :)

Season 4, Episode 10: Heaven and Hell

UK air date ~ Sunday 21st March 2009

Dean and Sam figure out why Castiel and his superior/handler, Uriel the Angel of Death, want Anna Milton dead when the three of them are forced to go on the run, not only from heavenly and vengeful angels, but from Alastair and his demon minions who also try to track down Sam, Dean, and Anna. With the assistance from the now-blind soothsayer, Pamela Barnes, they discover that 'Anna' is a fallen (former) angel and needs to seek her grace wings before the forces of both Heaven and Hell find them.

28-2.jpg

Enjoy everyone!

I just watched last week's episode (I Know What You Did Last Summer) and it was another great episode, they are starting to fill in the gaps more, the six months when Dean was in hell, Sam hooking up with Ruby! and so forth. Can I just say, for angels, Castiel and Uriel are really rude!

Season 4, Episode 11: Family Remains

UK air date ~ Sunday 29th March 2009

The Winchesters try to stop a family from moving into a haunted house.

98-1.jpg

Enjoy everyone :irked:

Season 4, Episode 12: Criss Angel Is a Douche Bag

UK air date ~ Sunday 5th April 2009

Sam and Dean investigate the activities of a trio of magicians who are using a grimoire to execute real feats of magic.

Enjoy everyone :D

99.jpg

Season 4, Episode 13: After School Special

UK air date ~ Sunday 12th April 2009

Sam and Dean investigate a haunting at one of their old high schools where we will see what school was like for the brothers.

MV5BMTM2MzMzMTU0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

I love Supernatural , Have watched it from the very beginning and am loving every Epi after ! Sundays episode is still on my sky plus planner so have yet to find time to watch it !

Love it love it love ....." eye of the tiger " heheheh Love it !!!!

Season 4, Episode 14: Sex and Violence

UK air date ~ Sunday 19th April 2009

The Winchester's investigation into a series of deaths takes a deadly turn when a siren tries to tear them apart for good.

Season 4, Episode 15: Death Takes a Holiday

UK air date ~ Sunday 26th April 2009

Sam and Dean try to find out why people in a small town are having near death experiences with alarming frequency by going into the spirit world.

My Supernatural friends, take a look at this, my friend sent me this badge and a bookmark, take a look :roll:

Season 4, Episode 16: On the Head of a Pin

UK air date ~ 2 May 2009

Castiel and Uriel ask Dean to torture Alastair for information. But when Alastair breaks free, Castiel starts to believe that their is a traitor among the angels.

:)

Edited by Weave

Season 4, Episode 17: It's a Terrible Life

UK date ~ 9 May 2009

In an alternate reality mysteriously created as if Sam and Dean where never brothers and have never met, Sam and Dean work at a marketing office where they are forced to team up with one another when a series of mysterious suicides point to a ghost haunting the premises.

I need to catch up my Supernatural friends, I am five episodes behind! 5.gif

68-1.jpg

Edited by Weave