Supernatural

Weave

Ooo enjoy Gyre ;)

I can't wait to see it, I forgot to say, I saw the first 20 minutes and then my husband turned over to watch 'Being Human', I prefer watching 'Supernatural' by myself, it saves me listening to my husband saying 'ooh there's Dean', please! I know what he looks like :lol:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:! My BF quite likes Supernatural, but doesn't like the handsome lads hehe

Neither does my husband, he just thinks he is hilarious ;)

I forgot to post last week's episode information, sorry everyone :)

Season 4, Episode 6: Yellow Fever

UK air date ~ Sunday 22nd February 2009, ITV1 @ 9.00 pm

Sam and Dean discover a Colorado small town's darkest secret as a wave of people fall prey to a "ghost sickness" that induces fear, paranoia, and ultimately a fatal heart attack. Sam and Bobby must figure out the cause and cure of the sickness when Dean himself falls prey to it.

I have seen a scene from this episode and it looks brilliant, enjoy everyone! :)

7-4.gif

How funny was 'Yellow Fever', Dean was brilliant and the one liners were fab, great story too this week and Dean/Jensen, all I need to say is 'Eye of the Tiger'! :D

69-2.png

:irked:

Agreed - brilliant episode! How about when Dean screamed like a little girl?

But what was with Sam's eyes at the end????

It was the demon in him, oh I am all worried x

Season 4, Episode 7: It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

UK air date ~ Sunday 28th February 2009, ITV1 @ 9.00 pm

Investigating two mysterious deaths in a small town, Sam and Dean discover a witch is sacrificing people to summon a dangerous demon.

95.jpg

I really enjoyed last night's episode, I thought it was a good twist with regards to who the witch actually was, plus Sam getting a bit of a rap on the old knuckles, 'no demon powers!. bad Sam, bad!' :)

Yes but was it just Dean still imagining things? Or was it really there?

That is a good question :)

Season 4, Episode 8: Wishful Thinking

UK air date ~ Sunday 8th March 2009

Sam and Dean investigate when a small town's wishing well actually starts to grant the people's wishes.

83.jpg

I really enjoyed tonight's episode, it was a good story as always, plus Ted Raimi was in it!!!, which was very cool, and Dean finally told Sam the truth about his experiences in hell.* I could not help laughing at the suicidal teddy bear, did you see Audrey at the end with her bear with a bandage covering the hole in the back of the teddy's head.*

Funniest lines ever (I thought) ~

Sam Winchester: (About Teddy) - Are we... (whispers) are we gonna kill him?

Dean Winchester: How?

Sam Winchester: Flame thrower?

Dean Winchester: No! Then we'll have a flaming pissed off teddy after us

Teddy: Why am I here?

Audrey Elmer: For tea parties!

Teddy: Tea parties, it that all there is?

I love Supernatural! Although it was quite scary watching it all alone in my dark flat! I always thought they don't advertise well enough when a new season starts though as I always seem to miss it. I got the 3 season box set for Christmas so am looking forward to starting with that very soon (and I won't be scared as I have my lovely man to snuggle up to :shrug:). How many seasons are there now?

I love Supernatural! Although it was quite scary watching it all alone in my dark flat! I always thought they don't advertise well enough when a new season starts though as I always seem to miss it. I got the 3 season box set for Christmas so am looking forward to starting with that very soon (and I won't be scared as I have my lovely man to snuggle up to ;)). How many seasons are there now?

Hi Sth202, how are you? some of the episodes have been scary, remember 'bloody mary' anyone? :shrug: We are now on the fourth season! :smile2:

Not sure if anyone's heard, but I just read that Castiel is about to sign on for season 5 and will be appearing in about 17 of the 22 eps :shrug:

Lexie ~ You always have news I like! ;)