Supernatural

Weave

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another enjoyable episode of Supernatural this week. Although i got more excited at the end with the coming soon preview!!!

Dean telling Sam their Dad told him something before he died. Aaaaaaaaaaaah, what did he say?!!! The suspense is driving me mad.

Daddy Winchester is in Grey's Anatomy at the moment and is LURVERLY!!!

Me too and I agree with you about Daddy Winchester:D, have to say, Dean looked lovely this week - all vulnerable!

1st April 2007 - Croatoan

Posing as U.S. Marshals, Sam and Dean go to a town called Rivergrove to find a man named Duane Tanner. After Sam has a vision of a scared Duane with a gun and a scar running down his hairline, they meet a man named Vargo who points them to Duane. Sam and Dean find the Tanners: Mrs Tanner beaten up and bloody and her husband dead from a gunshot wound. She tells them her husband and son did this to her, like they had the Devil in them. Sam and Dean worry about mass possession when they begin to come across more and more people like the Tanners and about the possibility of the demons trying to wipe out the entire town, from the inside out. A doctor finds some strange things, such as sulfur residue, in Mr Tanner's blood then Sam gets cut and possibly infected, leaving the group wondering what they should do.

How cool was this episode! and the ending, I was shouting 'No' x

And tonight's episode Supernatural fans is titled: Hunted

In the episode Hunted we meet a 23 year old girl named Ava. Ava is connected to Sam when she gets a vision of him dying. Ava has nothing to do with the Supernatural world, so how are those two connected and is she part of the demonic conspiracy?

Hopefully we find out what Dean was about to tell Sam, ooh I wonder what it is, I was toying with the idea that maybe Sam was not actually John Winchester's son, that maybe they had made a deal with a demon to have Sam, but that is just silly! but possible...

Or...

Sam is really a demon (I hope not)

Or...

Who knows...

Oh, I'm loving this series!! I have to confess the secret wasn't as exciting as I'd expected, but it's all going to get very interesting! Poor Dean, what a dilemma, I think he needs a hug!!

I missed it!!! :D will see it on Thursday xxxx

Well, Dean's confession wasn't exactly shocking was it?,

why do I get the feeling that Sam and all the other 'Demon' kids are going to go against the head Demon, plus I hate to ask MrsTrecool, but what was the deal with Ava, at the end, was she a demon, I know technically she is a demon, but was pretending to be normal, planning her wedding and all.

:D

Hi Paula :D

OK, I've been thinking about this and am still unsure.

1. She has come home from being with Sam and Dean, disturbed the yellow eyed demon killing her fiance and been destroyed or taken.

2. Something has changed in Ava that has brought the demon more forward in her and she killed her fiance herself and then threw her engagement ring at him before running away.

3. She wasn't really Ava but the yellow eyed demon in disguise all along, why I don't know!

Basically, I don't know!!!LOL:lol: I have a feeling we'll see her again though.

I agree Trecool(Mrs), I think we will be seeing Ava,

who do you think told Gordon about Sam, remember, 'roadhouse connection', and also Jo has now gone, maybe it wasn't working, you know her and Dean (well it sure wasn't working for me)

And tonight's episode was titled: Playthings

Sam and Dean visit the Cornwall Inn, a creepy old mansion turned run-down, failing hotel. They meet the owner, Susan, and her daughter Tyler, who are packing to move after they sell the hotel. Tyler is playing with a little girl named Margaret. The brothers notice strange items around the hotel, including an urn with a familiar pattern, dolls with their heads backwards and Susan's mother, who looks vacant and beyond terrified. When Susan finds them in her mother's room trying to talk to her, she throws them out and threatens to call the cops.

What an odd episode I thought, but watchable:D

I thought this episode was really creepy and it gave me goosebumps!

I HATE DOLLS!!!! That's my second hate after clowns so this was another scary one for me.

I loved Dean telling Susan about Sam's doll collection. LOL :)

I loved that part too,

also the part about antiquing

And tonight's episode is titled: Night Shifter

A set of mysterious bank robberies bring Sam and Dean into the chase. The weird part seems to be the fact that the suspects end up dead before even getting their hands on the money. A friendly tip points towards another shapeshifter. However, the search is interrupted by a hostage crisis.

Sounds like a good episode, plus you get to see Sam and Dean in security guard uniforms!:)

I've taped this, so I haven't seen it yet. I'll get back to you!! :D

I missed half of it (stupid washing), but I taped it as well so I will watch it.

Guest fireball

Wait till you see what I call Dean and Sam do Hollywood, poor Dean he gets involved in the making of a horror film it's a panic.!

Wait till you see what I call Dean and Sam do Hollywood, poor Dean he gets involved in the making of a horror film it's a panic.!

I can't wait to see that!, thanks Fireball:D

'We are so screwed' enough said by Dean eh?, now they have the FBI after them, how are they going to keep doing all their good work with the FBI at their backs, great episode, especially the whole thing about the Mandroid scenario, Sam was getting really peeved with Ron over that, and

poor Ron as well!

I loved this line, a classic by Dean, 'I like him. He says "okey-dokey'.

And tonight's episode is titled: Houses of the Holy

The Winchesters investigate a spate of murders committed by people who were apparently visited by an angel and told to carry out "God's will" and kill those who have sinned. For Sam it's easy to believe it to be the case. Not so for easy Dean, who believes they're dealing the confused and angry spirit of Father Gregory, a man murdered on the steps of his church in an attempted robbery. While checking up on a lead Sam is visited by the angel and told to kill someone.

Oh sounds good, enjoy fellow Supernatural fans!:D

Guest fireball

Gyre old girl " 'We are so screwed', comes to close too the bone in an episode where Sam and Dean deliberately get themselves thrown in Jail. The brown stuff REALLY flies in that one.! :D

'We are so screwed' enough said by Dean eh?, now they have the FBI after them, how are they going to keep doing all their good work with the FBI at their backs, great episode, especially the whole thing about the Mandroid scenario, Sam was getting really peeved with Ron over that, and

poor Ron as well!

I loved this line, a classic by Dean, 'I like him. He says "okey-dokey'.

I enjoyed this too. They really are in trouble now!!

I was sad about Ron too, that was tight. Plus, how yum are they in uniform?

Gyre old girl " 'We are so screwed', comes to close too the bone in an episode where Sam and Dean deliberately get themselves thrown in Jail. The brown stuff REALLY flies in that one.! :D

Wow! :D

I really enjoyed tonight's episode, it was brilliant and Dean was just classic, how funny was it with the vibrating bed, 'you got quarters?', I thought the episode showed another side to the boys, Sam the believer, and Dean the non believer but you noticed they are slowly changing every episode, which is fab!