Supernatural

Weave

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night's episode...

BloodLust

After hearing of two recent deaths and over a dozen cattle mutilations, Sam and Dean decide to go check it out. They find is a hunter by the name of Gordon is responsible for the two deaths which turn out to be vampires he had been hunting for six months. Sam and Dean begin working with Gordon after saving his life, but soon find out from Ellen that Gordon is a danger to himself and everything around him.

Last night's episode was really good I thought, Dean and Sam at their best, its nice to see Dean's outlook changing as well, not everything is so black and white as he thought. Gordon was quite a bizarre character I thought, and I was not totally surprised to hear that his first kill was in fact

his sister

Did you notice when the lady answered the phone to Sam she said Red Rose House (I think!). Isn't that a Stephen King reference or am I making that up?!

No, you are totally correct - good call Cool! :lol:

And tonight's (25th February 2007) episode is...

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things

Dean and Sam assist Neil Levine, a heartbroken college kid who consoles his long-time crush after her breakup and then loses her in a car accident. Determined to have his feelings returned, Neil uses necromancy to bring her back from the dead. His efforts backfire when she returns as an angry and vengeful spirit, forcing the brothers to stop her before she kills her boyfriend and the girl he cheated on her with.

A bit random, but I have to say that Neil Levine does not sound like a keeper, ladies and gentleman beware!

:)

And for all you UK fans out there...

http://supernatural.itv.com/

There is a interview with Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) this week.

And for you US fans out there...

http://supernatural.warnerbros.com/

You are welcome :)

So what did you think of this week's episode? I thought it was good, a bit weird though, heck it is Supernatural, thought Dean was on great form this week.

:smile2:

I enjoyed this weeks episode, but it wasn't one of the best. I wish they'd stop bickering with each other. I know they're grieving but they should stop taking it out on each other. I still think we're going to find out more about the roadhouse, I think it's going to have a big connection for them-

I think we might have been right about that girl being their sister. I think we'll at least find out their dad had an affair with the woman who runs the place.

I would not be surprised, it was not a great episode, it was good, but like your good self, mrstrecool, I wish they would stop bickering!

:)

Tonight episode (04.03.07) is called 'Simon Said'

Sam's visions lead them to Andy, another 'chosen one'. Dean falls victim to Andy's powers, allowing Sam, who can't be affected, to hear his brother's buried fears. Realizing that, Sam asks his brother to let them go ahead while they rescue Tracy, the victim of Andy's previously unknown twin. Webber's abilities, with control far superior to both Sam and Andy, could spell doom for Dean.

Happy viewing everyone:D

Tonight's episode (11.03.07) is titled: No Exit

Sam and Dean meet up with America's first serial killer, while Jo lies to her mother about going to Vegas and joins Sam and Dean to help them on their hunt.

SN7.gif

Oh Paula, please forgive me!! :blush:

I haven't watched last week's episode yet that I had to tape so I didn't watch it tonight. I'm so far behind!! I promise to catch up in time for next Sunday.

Don't worry!, tonight's episode was really good!:roll:

Tonight episode (04.03.07) is called 'Simon Said'

Sam's visions lead them to Andy, another 'chosen one'. Dean falls victim to Andy's powers, allowing Sam, who can't be affected, to hear his brother's buried fears. Realizing that, Sam asks his brother to let them go ahead while they rescue Tracy, the victim of Andy's previously unknown twin. Webber's abilities, with control far superior to both Sam and Andy, could spell doom for Dean.

Happy viewing everyone:D

Got to watch this last night. I really enjoyed it, there was some good humour in it.

I think that girl (whose name I keep forgetting) really fancies Dean, and who can blame her, but I still think she is going to be their sister.

Got to watch this last night. I really enjoyed it, there was some good humour in it.

I think that girl (whose name I keep forgetting) really fancies Dean, and who can blame her, but I still think she is going to be their sister.

I think her name is Jo,

I have suspicious about her being his sister

, ooh the drama...:blush:

Wouldn't you be gutted?

You think you're gonna get jiggy with Dean and he turns out to be your brother!!

I'd cry :blush:

I think I would too! x

I got sent this, its very cheesy but fun, plus there is other Supernatural stuff as well.

:roll:

Tonight's episode (11.03.07) is titled: No Exit

Sam and Dean meet up with America's first serial killer, while Jo lies to her mother about going to Vegas and joins Sam and Dean to help them on their hunt.

OK, I've caught up now.

Looks like my theory was wrong then!!

This was alright, I liked Dean's Katie Holmes joke at the beginning.

Last night episode was titled...The Usual Suspects :friends0:

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate the murders of a lawyer and his wife who claimed to have seen a ghost right before they died. However, after local detectives Ballard (guest star Linda Blair) and Sheridan (guest star Jason Gedrick) uncover the Winchesters' records, they arrest the brothers for a double homicide before they are able to find the ghost. When the ghost begins to visit Ballard, she begins to wonder if the tale Sam and Dean are telling her could be true, and if she might be the next to die.

I really enjoyed this episode, it was really funny when Dean and Sam both called their lawyer, 'Matlock', really good episode, its nice to get away from the usual talk of the Demon (even though I know its a BIG part of the show) and the issues with their dad, yeah we miss him too, but we are sooooo glad it was not Dean!!!:)

I am officially up-to-date!! I enjoyed this week's episode.

Loved the "Do you recognise her from somewhere" comment about Linda Blair at the end.

I'm really enjoying the humour in this series, and it was nice to see Sam and Dean working things out the same way, even though they were separated.

I am officially up-to-date!! I enjoyed this week's episode.

Loved the "Do you recognise her from somewhere" comment about Linda Blair at the end.

I'm really enjoying the humour in this series, and it was nice to see Sam and Dean working things out the same way, even though they were separated.

Glad you liked the episode, I loved the end too with

the pea soup

mention, so cool...:friends0:

Sunday 25th March 2006 episode is titled: Crossroad Blues

San and Dean try to save the life of architect Evan Hudson who sold his soul to a demon so that his wife could live a long and healthy life free of cancer. While Sam protects Evan from hellhounds, Dean is tempted by the demon, who tries to convince him to trade his soul for his father's life, who she claims did the same to save Dean and is now suffering in hell for it.

Happy viewing Supernatural Fans...:friends0:

Another enjoyable episode of Supernatural this week. Although i got more excited at the end with the coming soon preview!!!

Dean telling Sam their Dad told him something before he died. Aaaaaaaaaaaah, what did he say?!!! The suspense is driving me mad.

Daddy Winchester is in Grey's Anatomy at the moment and is LURVERLY!!!