Supernatural

Weave

Hello fellow Supernatural fans...

And tonight's episode is titled: Tall Tales

Sam, Dean, and Bobby(guest star Jim Beaver)encounter what appears to be a dancing alien, a chainsaw killer, alligators in the sewers, and other oddities straight out of the tabloids while probing strange occurrences on a college campus. They discover all are actually the work of one college janitor, a Trickster who has the ability to conjure into reality anything he wants. Not helping matters is the brothers' slowly escalating feud which Bobby suspects is also the work of the Trickster.

Looking forward to this one, enjoy everyone! ;)

afc35d5e4f4c98d1482356468965b945-1.gif

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this episode. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!! That was so funny:lol:

Although, I didn't like the girl in the bar for obvious reasons ;)

That cracked me up too :lol: I was laughing quite a bit during last night's episode. Sam and Dean are so funny when they fight :)

Hey Supernatural gang...

Tonight's episode is titled: Roadkill

Molly(guest Tricia Helfer)and her husband are driving along a long deserted highway at night when they come upon a farmer. The next thing Molly knows both the husband and the farmer have disappeared. Things get worse when the Winchesters inform Molly that the farmer is actually a highway ghost who appears annually to claim a new victim, who happens to be Molly this time.

36c151488eec7892a43d089d188b68e2694.gif

'Roadkill' was a weird episode (for Supernatural) but I did like it, even though it was particularly sad at the end.

Last night's episode was titled: Heart

Sam and Dean come across werewolf activity when they investigate the death of lawyer who was believed to have been killed by a wild animal. While Dean tracks the werewolf on the outside, Sam offers to protect Madison(guest star Emmanuelle Vaugier)who is likely to be the werewolf's next target.

All I am saying is...B)

I watched Supernatural last night for the first time and really enjoyed it! :roll:

Whoo-hoo Nic, another potential Supernatural fan, welcome to the gang hen (the supernatural gang that is...B))

• 2 weeks later...

I am a bit behind with my Supernatural updates...:)

Hollywood Babylon:

The Winchesters go undercover as PAs on a haunted movie set after getting wind of reports of tag teaming ghosts. The brothers deal with an asinine studio executive out to make cheap marketing stunts(guest star Gary Cole), a disenfranchised screenwriter seeking revenge for unnecessary revisions to a formally great script, and Dean's fan-boyish feelings for the leading lady

I thought 'Hollywod Babylon' was a lot of fun, especially Dean just enjoying his PA job so much...

And this week's episode..

Folsom Prison Blues:

The Brothers Winchester get busted on breaking and entering charges during a routine evidence gathering trip and sent to a haunted prison while awaiting extradition. Dean and Agent Henriksen come face-to-face for the first time. Sam and Dean earn a new ally in the form of Mara, their public defender who starts to probe the inconsistencies between the charges placed on the brothers and what the witnesses say they saw.

I LOVED this episode, Dean just took to life in prison like a duck to water, brilliant..

Favourite line: 'Poor Giant Tiny':lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all,

I have been a bit behind.

Last week's episode was titled: What Is and What Should Never Be

Dean gets attacked by a Djinn, a creature capable of warping reality. The next things he knows he's in Lawrence, Kansas, in a stable relationship with a woman named Carmen, his mother is alive and well, and he and Sam are no longer on speaking terms. When the idea of a peaceful existence begins to settle in, visions of his previous life as a hunter start appearing out of nowhere.

This was quite a sad episode wasn't it, seeing all the stuff that Dean is missing out on, but at the same time, he is better as a demon hunter! :D

This week's episode is titled: All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1

The Yellow Eyed Demon transports Sam, Andy, and Ava along with other "Special Children" Jake and Lily to the remains of a ghost town to initiate the first steps of his war against mankind. Dean contacts Bobby Singer, Ash, and Ellen for help in locating his brother.

Oh my goodness the second series is almost over - NOOOOOOOO :(

Its the final episode of season two this evening - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Titled: All Hell breaks loose - Part Two

Dean hits an emotional rock bottom after a devastating personal loss. The Yellow Eyed Demon begins a calculated strategic move to unleash the armies of hell.

And the worst part is Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) is not on the cast list for season three, its not Supernatural without Sammy! :( If anyone hears anything different, let me know!!

Season Three

• 1 year later...

Hello all :D Does anyone watch this TV series? Its about 2 brothers who lost their mum when they was young, they site demons who try to take others lives etc. and its about their journey trying to track down the demon that killed their mother.

Because even threads about a particular season will have general issues discussed in it. Also, if you read Gyre's initial post, her queries were general ones.. she just happened to start the thread when series 2 was about to start. I shall change the thread title.

Hey Supernatural fans!

Not long until Season four starts on ITV2 (I am not sure of the date yet, if anyone knows, please share :D )

I can't believe its Season four ~ The Winchester Boys have come a long way.

:D

Supernatural2-1.jpg

I adore this show so much! And I've been following this season when it airs in the states though it's been on hiatus for about 1 1/2 months, though I can't wait for it to pick up again, and I'll be watching it when it begins here too, I'd imagine in the middle of january if anything, that's when it starts up again in the states, and we're usually about half a season behind.

I just found this "UK Series 4 "Lazarus Rising" 25th January 2009" :roll::D

See, to me, he always looks like he could just do with a good scrub!:D

Awesome :D

I think I like his angst filled character more and perhaps that has to do with it. But he's also simply adorable <3

Ah...if only I didn't have an exam in 2 days, I'd go rewatch old seasons :D