What are you watching now?

Lilywhite

I've only seen one episode, Frankie, but I love that show!

I've only seen two episodes but it's rather funny, I have to say this Brazil episode was a lot more fun than the Egypt one. My favorite bits about the show is everytime Gervais calls Pilkington. No matter what horrors Pilkington has had to endure, Gervais starts laughing and I find it so amusing. What a nice friend :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a programme about royal weddings

Ha, is there anything else to watch at the moment? I can't imagine what it's like for you all over there...even our screens are being saturated with all things royal!

Watching my first episode of Spaced at the moment and of course, dying laughing :lol:.

Jealous!

An Idiot Abroad :D Poor Karl in Brazil.

Jealous again!

Ha, is there anything else to watch at the moment? I can't imagine what it's like for you all over there...even our screens are being saturated with all things royal!

Lol nope! I'm watching the actual royal wedding now :D

Lol nope! I'm watching the actual royal wedding now :D

Me too. All of our main TV channels are showing the wedding. Thankfully we've recently gotten some secondary channels that I can switch to.

^ For once I don't mind at all that my TV isn't working. I'm sick and tired of the fuss :giggle:

I have to admit that I've gotten quite sucked in now that it has started. It's hard not to get caught up in it. Everyone looks very nice. Only caught a glimpse of Kate's dress so far, but her sister looks stunning.

I have to admit that I've gotten quite sucked in now that it has started. It's hard not to get caught up in it. Everyone looks very nice. Only caught a glimpse of Kate's dress so far, but her sister looks stunning.

Sucked in!!! :giggle2:

I'm watching Unsolved Mysteries. :D I'm so excited to watch this because it's a show I watched religiously in my childhood many, many years ago. I used to love the narrator because he had the spookiest-sounding voice; it was just perfect for the stories he told. I used to get deliciously scared watching the show.

There's a different narrator now and he's not too bad, but he's not a patch on the original guy. Can any of my American friends tell me if this show went off the air for several years and then came back again, or has it always been on? And is it still on there? These might be new episodes to our screens, but the mysteries don't seem to be particularly recent (I mean, they don't give dates, but the people in the re-enactments look like they're from the 80s/90s - not sure if that's their 'period costumes' or the show was actually made back then).

ETA: Oh wait, a new mystery just started and they showed a map using Google Earth. These are definitely newish episodes then!

Edited by Kylie

I'm watching yet another day of rain starting out my window :irked:. Why, do you ask? Because my TV broke last night! God this sucks. I have a backup TV in my closet but it's very small, boo. How am I going to do my Wii and watch Being Human?! I'm so mad.

I'm busy watching a couple of Jools Hollands I've taped - Fleet Foxes is on - I love this band I think they're music is so dreamy - it always puts me in such a good mood.

Also watching my kittens of course - they've been fighting, cuddling and licking each other for the past half an hour...they have just toppled off my sofa entwined in each other haha wish I could of recorded that!!